In addition to the official Detroit Lions Cheerleaders Pre-Audition Clinic on Thursday, March 14th, we are offering a series of master 'drop-in' dance classes to provide additional opportunities for candidates to get moving!
The drop-in cost is $15.00 per session.
PAYMENT via PayPal is required prior to the classes to reserve a spot. No exceptions.
NOTE: These are dance classes only. If you wish to find out all the details about becoming a Detroit Lions Cheerleader, be sure to attend the official DLC pre-audition clinic on March 14th!
2019 DLC MASTER CLASS INFORMATION AND SCHEDULE
The purpose of the master classes is to provide audition candidates an opportunity to train in a variety of styles of dance. The class skill level will be in the intermediate to advanced range all geared for aspiring professional performers who dream to achieve a coveted spot as a Detroit Lions Cheerleader. All classes will include a warm-up, applicable technique, and dance combinations taught at a rapid speed to mimic the fast-paced nature of the DLC rehearsals. The schedule and the classes are designed for the dancer to hone in on refreshing and mastering basic skills for success as a professional dancer. As the basis of all dance, ballet is highly recommended.
MASTER CLASS DETAILS
DROP-IN COST: $15 per class (Advanced payment via PayPal required to reserve a spot.)
- NOTE: If there are two classes on one night, each session is $15.00 per class.)
- Digital payment is available as a last resort in person, but due to the high level of interest, we cannot guarantee there will be space in a class unless you reserve your spot ahead of time.
- Bloomfield Hills, MI
- Fitted dance attire/applicable shoes recommended for jazz, hip hop, pom, modern/lyrical, and ballet
- Ballet: Leotard and ballet shoes recommended
- Shoes required.
- Space is limited. Candidates are encouraged to sign up for classes ahead of time to ensure adequate staffing.
- Instructors staffed to teach these classes are specifically chosen and endorsed by the DLC Director.