The purpose of the clinic is to provide candidates with employment information and audition tips to become a Detroit Lions Cheerleader! The clinic will provide a comprehensive look about what it means to be employed as a member of this elite program, on and off the field. Candidates are encouraged to participate to learn important first-hand information and to meet the director.
- Date: Monday, April 24th
- Time: 6:00pm to 9:00pm
- Cost: $30 (NON-refundable)
- Clinic participants must register prior to the clinic to reserve their spot. No walk-ups.
- Attire: Athletic Sports Bra Top, Fitted Dance Shorts, Tights, Any type of dance shoes
- Candidates who register for a clinic will receive a 'confirmation email' with additional logistics.
- Space is limited. Candidates must be registered for the clinic to be able to attend, no 'walk up' registrations.
- Check In
- Warm-Up | Stretching | Conditioning
- Learn choreography for routine | receive critiques
- Discuss audition process, job expectations, performance readiness tips: dance, fitness, nutrition, image and brand ambassadorship
- Q & A with Director, DLC alumni, and industry experts
Learn about our Master Classes. Click here for registration information.