2*017 Total Proceeds - $10,926*
Proceeds benefited the Detroit Police Athletic League and the Disabled American Veterans
50/50 Raffle Rules and Regulations
- Entrants must be 18 years or older to purchase a raffle ticket.
- Unauthorized persons copying, selling, or altering tickets are subject to prosecution.
- Raffle prize will be paid to raffle winner by check within 60 days of the date the prize is claimed (federal tax withholding may apply).
- The winning Quick Lane Bowl 50/50 Raffle ticket is the only valid receipt for claiming a prize.
- Prizes will be held and may be claimed up to 60 days after the date of the raffle. Click here to view complete rules & regulations.
- Quick Lane Bowl 50/50 Raffle tickets will be sold during the Quick Lane Bowl game at the Ford Field. Raffle tickets may be purchased at the following prices: 2 for $5, 5 for $10, 20 for $20 and 80 for $40.
- Tickets will be on sale throughout the main Ford Field concourse.
- One winning ticket number will be selected in the fourth quarter of the Quick Lane Bowl game at Ford Field by random computer generated drawing. Official winner will be awarded 50% of raffle proceeds for that date. Remaining proceeds will benefit the Quick Lane Bowl charitable partners, the Disabled American Veterans (DAV) and the Detroit Police Athletic League (PAL).
- Ticket holders need not be present to win. The winning ticket holder's share must be claimed within 60 days of the Raffle date by presenting the original winning ticket at the Guest Services desk located in Gate A at Ford Field, or by contacting the Detroit Lions at 313-262-2000
- The winning ticket number will be announced in the fourth quarter on the scoreboard and posted at the Guest Services desk inside Gate A and at www.detroitlions.com/quick-lane-bowl/5050-raffle.html.
- The winning ticket may be redeemed at the Guest Services desk inside Gate A at Ford Field, or by contacting the Quick Lane Bowl office at 313-262-2000 or email@example.com