The focus of the Junior Detroit Lions Cheerleaders one day clinic is to promote self-esteem, confidence and pride among dancers ages 7 to 17.
This program offers a rare and once in a lifetime opportunity for young dancers to learn during one clinic day from the Detroit Lions Cheerleaders.
COST TO REGISTER IS $75.00 per child. Deadline to register is Friday, February 22, 2019.
You don't want to miss out on this incredible opportunity! Spots will fill up fast!
The curriculum is tailored to children ages 7 to 17 of all ability levels.
No former experience is required. Tryouts are not required for this program.
ONE DAY CLINIC
- DATE: Sunday, March 17, 2019
- TIME: 8:45 a.m. to 12:00 p.m.
- LOCATION: Ford Field (Additional details provided after registration is complete.)
- No walk-ups allowed. Participants must print and bring online confirmation to clinics.
- Clinic participants will be divided into learning groups on the day of the clinic.
- Participants must be at least seven (7) years of age by March 17th.
- Participants must not be older than seventeen (17) years of age by March 17th.
- Learn DANCE skills, technique, and choreography instructed by the official members of the Detroit Lions Cheerleaders
- Participants will be learning a variety of jazz, hip hop, and pom pom style dance moves and skills.
- Practice T-shirt
- Pom Poms
- Photo Opportunities with the Detroit Lions Cheerleaders