The Detroit Lions have had a busy start to free agency.
So far, the team has signed eight free agents, agreed to terms with three others, re-signed linebacker Miles Killebrew and offensive lineman Oday Aboushi, traded for safety Duron Harmon and traded cornerback Darius Slay to the Philadelphia Eagles.
Needless to say, the roster is going to look very different in 2020.
Newly signed linebacker Jamie Collins believes the Lions are ready to win now, and he's up for the challenge of making it happen.
"One play here, one play there," Collins said. "When you're a player, you look at the game different than outsiders and fans. We break down the game and process the game and digest the game just different than the average person.
"It's always one or two plays that's the difference in the game and I just feel like me being a veteran now, I can bring some veteran, some professional little things to get us over the top, and I'm definitely up for the challenge."
Get to know all of the newest Lions:
- Linebacker Jamie Collins: Photos | Highlights | Interview
- Quarterback Chase Daniel: Photos | Highlights | Interview
- Wide receiver Geremy Davis: Photos
- Safety Duron Harmon: Photos | Highlights | Interview
- Safety Jayron Kearse: Photos | Highlights
- Linebacker Elijah Lee: Photos
- Cornerback Tony McRae: Photos | Highlights
- Linebacker Reggie Ragland: Photos
- Defensive tackle Danny Shelton: Photos | Highlights | Interview
- Cornerback Desmond Trufant: Photos | Highlights | Interview
- Tackle Halapoulivaati Vaitai: Photos | Highlights | Interview
- Defensive tackle Nick Williams: Photos | Highlights | Interview
OTHER NOTEWORTHY ITEMS
- Read how Matthew & Kelly Stafford are helping to support Metro Detroit's community fight against COVID-19.
- Tim Twentyman takes a look at how all four teams in the NFC North are faring in free agency so far.
- Catch up on all the highlights from ESPN draft analyst Mel Kiper Jr.'s latest national conference call.