New Videos & Activities for Fun and Learning Anywhere
No matter where you are, school is looking a lot different this year. So, Fuel Up to Play 60 is excited to share a new digital resource that supports your use of the program – from anywhere! The Fuel Up to Play 60 Homeroom was created using Google Slides and is full of fun and engaging "edu-tainment" content for students that complements existing lessons and curriculum.
Help students discover more about things that matter to them like staying healthy, being mindful, and pitching in to make the planet a greener place. Plus, it stars NFL players, dairy farmers, and students just like them in new and exciting content added each week.
What You'll Find in the Fuel Up to Play 60 Homeroom
- Homeroom – The "main hub," providing students with information and content to orient them to what's available throughout the broader FUTP 60 Homeroom experience.
- Total Health and Wellness – Healthy eating, physical activity, mindfulness – it's all part of living well. Here, students will learn how their peers, NFL players, and even farmers stay on top of their game.
- A Greener Planet – We all want to work on reducing our environmental footprint. This room will provide a look at how some of the pros (like farmers!) are doing it.
- Building Stronger Communities – Students will be encouraged to "fuel" good in their communities and will find information and stories to inspire them to take action.
- Free Period – This is where the FUN lives! Contests, giveaways, and exciting messages from NFL players, farmers, and more.
- Teachers Lounge – Visit the Teachers Lounge to find resources and program information for YOU!
Check out the Fuel Up to Play 60 Homeroom today!
If you have questions or comments, please reach out to the Fuel Up to Play 60 Help Desk at (800) 752-4337.
Our New Fuel Up to Play 60 Player Ambassador: Frank Ragnow, Center for the Detroit Lions!
Check out one of Frank's favorite at-home exercises and see what he likes to drink after a workout. Share this video with your students for a virtual Kickoff and encourage your team to create their own challenge!