FAQs for Season Ticketholders
As a Detroit Lions Season Ticketholder, it is our goal to provide you with valuable information. We will update this page frequently to address commonly asked questions.
- Renewal Packets: Current Season Ticket Holders will soon be receiving their Renewal Packets which are set to go out on Friday, February 1st. Included in the packet will be information on Seat Relocation, Additional Seat Requests, and the 4-Quarter Payment Plan.
- Season Ticket Holder Renewal Deposits: Current Season Ticket Holders must submit their Renewal Deposit(s) by March 13th, 2013 in order to secure their tickets for the 2013-14 season. Please check your Renewal Packet for further information.
- 2012 Early Renewal Winner of the Super Bowl Tickets: Congrats to Detroit Lions Season Ticket Holder since 1997, Susan Hooper, on winning Two (2) tickets to the Mercedes-Benz Superdome in New Orleans for Super Bowl XLVII!!! You could be the lucky winner next year! See your Renewal Packet for more information.
- 2013 Schedule: The 2013 Detroit Lions schedule will be released by the NFL in mid-April. The home opponents that the Lions will face at Ford Field include the: Bears, Packers, Vikings, Bengals, Buccaneers, Cowboys, NY Giants, and Ravens.
- Address Changes: Please keep us informed about account adjustments such as address changes, contact changes for organizations, new phone numbers, etc. Submit new information (on letterhead, if applicable) in writing along with a copy of your photo identification to: Ford Field Ticket Office, 2000 Brush St., Detroit, MI 48226. Always refer to your account number when corresponding with the Ford Field Ticket Office. It is the responsibility of the Season Ticketholder to notify us of any account changes.
We appreciate your support as a Season Ticketholder. If you have any additional questions please call us at 313-262-2013. Check this page often as we will continue to provide updated information.