Hometown: L'Anse, MI
Years Coaching Football: 15
Current Coaching Position: Assistant Head Coach
- Favorite all-time Detroit Lions player: Barry Sanders
- Favorite Coaching Memory: Going to the State title game by winning in the last seconds of fourth quarter against Rockford, or coming back from being down 9 points with a minute ago against our rival in 2011 (Canton High School).
- Favorite Position to Coach: Linebackers and Defensive Backs
- Why I Coach?: I coach because of my love for the game and want to pass that on to others. Along with teaching life lessons through the game of football.
- Personal Point of Pride: Determined - The personal point pride that means the most to me is determined. By being determined there is nothing you cannot do. Failures are the keys to success and we must learn from them. Through determination and perseverance anything is possible. Your determination is what gets you to where you want to be!
- Hobbies: Playing sports, going to sporting events and concerts, watching movies, mountain biking, and cooking.