Hometown: Warren, MI
Years Coaching Football: 7
- Favorite all-time Detroit Lions player: Herman Moore and Matthew Stafford
- Favorite Coaching Memory: Being able to coach on the same sideline as Dave and E.J. Arnold. Two of my coaches at Northwood University, who were more than just coaches to me. They were role models who taught me more about life than they did football. And they taught me A LOT about football.
- Favorite Position to Coach: Special Teams and Wide Receiver
- Why I Coach?: It's in my DNA to coach football. My grandfather and father were my coaches growing up. I truly believe I was born to coach football. I love the game with so much passion and I've learned from the best. I want to give back to the game, and teach; kids especially.
- Personal Point of Pride: Determined - Ferocious: To me being FEROCIOUS is not only being vocal and visibly excited, it is a players passion for the game, and their passion to learn. Being ferocious is a consistent effort to learn, get better, and succeed. A ferocious player accepts any and every challenge presented to them no matter the odds. FEROCIOUS comes from the heart of a player.
- Hobbies: Golf, Puzzles, Singing, Impressions, Hide and Seek with my god daughter.