Hometown: Detroit, MI
Family: Wife-Vikki, Children-Jaxson (15), Taryn (8)
Current Coaching Position: Executive Director of Football Education - Detroit Lions (14th season)
Years Coaching Football: 24 Years
*FUN FACTS *
- Favorite all-time Detroit Lions player: Barry Sanders
- Favorite Coaching Memory: Not one specific moment – just a countless number of positive experiences in which children have learned, improved, grown, understood and worked together to become better as individuals and better as a team.
- Favorite Position to Coach: Quarterback & Wide Receiver
- Personal Point of Pride: Determined - Determined to succeed, determined to improve every day, and every way, determined to make a positive difference in the lives of others.
- Fun Fact about Coach: Briefly flew a T-6 Texan, an American single-engine advanced trainer aircraft, over the Grand Traverse Bay in Traverse City, MI.
- Hobbies: Travel, Reading, Spending time with family