- Tickets are issued on behalf of the organization responsible for the event shown on the face of the ticket ("Promoter"), DLI Properties, LLC, the operator of Ford Field (the "Stadium"), the Detroit Lions and DLI Properties, LLC's affiliates and subsidiaries (collectively, "DLI") and when applicable, the National Football League ("NFL"). DLI has no contractual relationship with the purchaser or holder of a ticket but DLI is entitled to enforce these terms and conditions, and the Ford Field rules, policies, codes of conduct and regulations on display outside and inside of Ford Field, and on the Ford Field website, located at http://www.detroitlions.com/ford-field ("Rules").
- Tickets are issued subject to the Rules. Ticket holder must abide by the Rules at all times, and must abide by the instructions of any person acting on behalf of the Promoter, DLI and/or the NFL.
- A ticket is a revocable license that only grants entry into the Stadium for the specified event. Admission may be refused or withdrawn or the ticket holder ejected in the sole discretion of the Promoter, DLI and/or the NFL.
- The date and time of the event (and the opening of the gates) are all subject to change by the Promoter, DLI, and/or the NFL in their sole discretion or as a result of events beyond the Promoter's, DLI's, and/or the NFL's control, without refund or any other remedy.
- The Promoter, DLI, and/or the NFL may postpone, cancel, interrupt or stop the event due to adverse weather, dangerous situations, or any other causes beyond their control.
- The sole and exclusive remedy for the ticket holder if admission is refused or withdrawn, or if the event is cancelled and not replayed, is a refund of the face value of the ticket. No refund or other remedy will be provided if the ticket holder is ejected or refused entry due to disorderly conduct or failure to comply with these terms and conditions, the Rules and/or the instructions of any person acting on behalf of the Promoter, DLI and/or the NFL.
- Ticket holder voluntarily assumes all risks and dangers incidental to the event or event-related activities, whether at the Stadium and/or at surrounding properties, and whether occurring prior to, during or subsequent to the event, including, without limitation, death, personal injury and/or lost, stolen or damaged property.
- Photographs, videos or other accounts or descriptions (whether data, textual or visual) of all or any part of the event, or of any event-related activities, created by the ticket holder may be used only for personal, non-commercial uses. Any transmission or other distributions to any commercial enterprise, for any commercial purpose, and/or for any public performance, distribution or display, are strictly prohibited.
- The ticket holder grants to the Promoter, DLI, the NFL and their designees the irrevocable permission to reproduce and use ticketholder's voice, image and likeness in any live or recorded video, photograph, display or other media now or hereafter existing in connection with all or any part of the event or event-related activities, for any purpose whatsoever, including the commercial purposes of the Promoter, DLI, the NFL, their sponsors, licensees, advertisers or broadcasters.
- Lost, stolen, counterfeit tickets or tickets sold in violation of any applicable law may not be honored. No one holding a ticket may enter the Stadium or otherwise use a ticket for advertising, promotion or any other commercial purposes (including contests, sweepstakes and giveaways), without the Promoter's, DLI's, and/or the NFL's prior written consent.
- You and your belongings may be searched upon entry into the Stadium, and prohibited items may be confiscated. By tendering a ticket and entering the Stadium, you consent to such searches and waive any related claims that you might have against the Promoter, DLI, the NFL, their affiliates, or agents. If you elect not to consent to these searches, you will be denied entry into the Stadium.
- Ticket holder acknowledges and agrees that under no circumstances will Promoter, DLI, the NFL, the Stadium owner and/or their respective affiliates, employees or agents, be liable to ticket holder, ticket holder's heirs or legal representatives, or anyone claiming through them or on their behalf, for any consequential, incidental, indirect or exemplary damages of any kind.
Terms & Conditions
Jun 22, 2018 at 09:46 AM