Detroit Lions Summer Football Camps are typically conducted during the months of June and July, with a preferred number of participants ranging between 70-100 participants. 4-day camp formats generally run Monday-Thursday from 8:30am-12pm, and 2-day camp formats run Saturday-Sunday from 8:30am-12pm. Summer camps are open to any child, within the appropriate age ranges, regardless of school district and/or residence.
To be considered as a host location, the Detroit Lions Summer Football Camp coaching staff requires access to the following:
- Lined varsity football field from 6:45am-12:15pm each day of camp
- Indoor option in case of inclement weather (gym, indoor facility, etc.)
- A meeting room, locker room, or classroom to show a short highlight film during one day of camp
- Storage area to store blocking shields, water coolers, ball bags, etc.
- Assistance promoting within the local community (local schools, youth football organizations, etc.)
If you would like to be considered, please complete and submit the form below: