Can I keep my cutout at the end of the season?
- Yes – the Lions will communicate options to claim your cutout after the 2020 season.
Will my cutout be placed in the stadium before the next home game?
- Cutouts that are submitted and have photo approval at least 7 days prior to a home game will be installed in the stadium for the upcoming game. For example, for the game on October 4 vs. the New Orleans Saints, cutouts need to be purchased and have photo approval by September 27. Cutouts processed and approved after September 28, the cutout will be installed for the November 1 game vs. the Indianapolis Colts.
Can I choose the seat for my cutout?
- No – cutouts will be placed in stadium as orders are placed. The sooner you purchase your cutout, the closer to the field your cutout will be placed. All fan cutouts will be placed in Lower Bowl seating.
Can I sit with my family and friends' cutouts?
- We will try to place fan Cutouts purchased in the same order together, however this cannot be guaranteed.
How do I upload my photo?
- Please upload your photo through the purchase form.
Are there restrictions on the photo I upload?
- Yes - Please see our submission guidelines here. The Lions have the right to refuse any photos.
Can more than one person be in one cutout?
- No – only one person can be in each fan cutout.
How do I know if my photo has been approved?
- If your photo does NOT meet our guidelines, a representative will contact you.
How can I see my cutout in the stadium?
- Look for your self when you watch games on TV, however we cannot guarantee that all cutouts will be seen on TV.
If I am a season ticket member where do I enter my account number for the discount?
- At the last step of checkout, enter your account number under, 'Add a discount code or a gift card'
- The $1,000 Barry Experience will not be discounted even if you are a Season Ticket Member
What if the season gets cancelled or postponed?
- All payments to purchase fan cutouts are final and payments will not be refunded for any reason including the delay, cancellation or early termination of the 2020 season.
Is my purchase tax-deductible?
- Yes! Purchases are tax-deductible. The fair market value of each cutout is $24.50. The Detroit Lions Charities Tax ID # is 38-2945709. Learn more about Detroit Lions Charities here.
How can I sit next to Barry Sanders' cutout?
- For an additional fee, your cutout will be placed next to Barry's near the tunnel for an entire game. After the game, a photo will be mailed to you of your cutout sitting next to Barry's, autographed by Barry. Please note: This opportunity is limited to season-long fan cutouts.
Can I submit a photo of my pet?
- No – photos of pets or animals will not be accepted.
I still have questions. Who can I contact?
- Please contact email@example.com