Made his NFL debut in Week 5 vs. Philadelphia (10/9) and contributed on special teams. Spent the remainder of the season as a member of the practice squad.
- Re-signed by the Lions to the Reserve/Future List on January 9, 2017.
- Re-signed to the Lions practice squad on October 13, 2016.
- Released by the Lions on October 11, 2016.
- Signed by the Lions to the active roster from the practice squad on October 8, 2016.
- Signed by the Detroit Lions to the practice squad on September 5, 2016.
- Waived by Seattle on September 3, 2016.
- Signed by the Seattle Seahawks as an undrafted free agent on May 6, 2016.
2016: Made his NFL debut in Week 5 vs. Philadelphia (10/9) and contributed on special teams. Spent the remainder of the season as a member of the practice squad.
2015: Named Honorable Mention All-Big Ten by league coaches, Third Team All-Big Ten by the media. Selected as Rutgers 2015 Defensive MVP. Finished his collegiate career as one of only two players in Rutgers history with three 100-tackle seasons.
- Appeared in and started 11 games at linebacker as a redshirt junior for the Scarlet Knights.
- Led the team in tackles with 117 and forced fumbles with two.
2014: Started all 13 games as a redshirt sophomore, leading the team with 102.
- Notched 11 tackles at Michigan State (11/22), and 10 tackles at both Nebraska (10/25) and against Indiana (11/15).
2013: Named Rutgers Co-Defensive MVP, Second Team All-American Athletic Conference by Phil Steele, First Team Freshman All-American by Sporting News and Second Team Freshman All-America by Athlon Sports. Finished first on the team in tackles with 123.
- Recorded 12 tackles against Notre Dame in the Pinstripe Bowl (12/28).
- Majored in labor studies and employment relations.
- Father was a professional soccer player in the family’s native Cameroon.