Quick Lane Bowl "Field Goal Challenge" Official Rules
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE YOU CHANCE OF WINNING. MESSAGE AND DATA RATES MAY APPLY. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED. MULTIPLE ENTRY DEADLINES APPLY.
1. CONTEST PERIOD: Contest begins at 11:00:00 a.m. Eastern Time ("ET") on August 8, 2019 and ends at 4:00:59 p.m. ET on December 23, 2019. ("Contest Period"). A total of nine (9) contests will be held during this period with each contest being held during a Detroit Lions home game. The single contests will run from stadium opening until three (3) hours after kickoff on each home game.
HOW TO ENTER: During the Contest Period, you can enter via the following method: (a) DETROIT LIONS MOBILE APP: Use your mobile phone to download the Detroit Lions mobile app and select the QUICK LANE BOWL FIELD GOAL CHALLENGE within the app. Participants must enter their name and email address to enter. Check with your wireless service provider for details on any applicable charges. Participants are solely responsible for any such wireless charges. Not all wireless carriers participate. By entering this contest via text email the entrant is consenting to receive email regarding the contest. The wireless carriers are not liable for delayed or undelivered messages. Sponsor not responsible for lost, late, incomplete or misdirected entries. For any questions please email email@example.com.
In the event of dispute over the identity of a potential winner, an online message entry will be declared made by the authorized account holder of such email address or wireless phone number submitted at the time of entry, and potential winner may be required to provide identification sufficient to show that he/she is the authorized account holder of such email address or wireless phone number. It is solely the responsibility of the entrant to notify the Sponsor in writing if the entrant changes his or her e-mail, wireless phone number or postal address during the contest Period. Proof of emailing does not constitute proof of delivery or entry. All entries become the property of Sponsor and will not be acknowledged or returned. Each entry submission must be manually key stroked and manually entered by the individual entrant; automated and/or repetitive electronic submission of entries (including but not limited to entries made using any script, macro, bot or Contest service) will be disqualified and transmissions from these or related email/IP addresses or wireless phone number may be blocked.
2. ELIGIBILITY: The Contest is open only to individuals who are legal residents of the United States, residing in Michigan who are 18 years or older who are not current or former professional, semi-professional or college football players or coaches at the time of entry and who have not won a prize from the Quick Lane Bowl within six months from 8/8/19. Employees of Detroit Lions, and affiliated companies, distributors, Web design, advertising, fulfillment, judging and promotion agencies involved in the administration, development, fulfillment and execution of this Contest (collectively "Sponsor and Promotion Parties"), the NFL Entities (as defined below) and the immediate family members (spouse, parent, child, sibling, grandparent, and/or "step" of each) and those living in the same households as such employees are not eligible to participate. Void outside the states listed above and where prohibited or restricted by law, rule or regulation.
3. PRIZE DETAILS:
Grand Prizes: Three (3) Grand Prizes will be awarded as set forth in the contest schedule below. Each Grand Prize consists of the following: Four (4) tickets to the 2019 Quick Lane
Bowl (December 26, 2019), and Quick Lane Bowl commemorative gear (subject due to change.) Each of the three (3) winners selected for each game will be sent an email to confirm their winning entry. The top three entrants to make the most field goals into their respective targets at the end of the game will receive the four (4) Quick Lane Bowl tickets and Quick Lane Bowl Commemorative items (subject due to change). Winners may not substitute any other person to kick the field goals on their behalf. Approximate Retail Value (ARV): up to $200.
No alternate date is available, and prize will be forfeited if potential winner is unable to attend on the designated date. All other expenses not specifically mentioned herein such as for transportation to and from event, parking, etc. are solely the responsibility of the prize winner and guests. All minor guests (under the age of 18) must be accompanied by their parent or legal guardian at all times. No responsibility is assumed by Sponsors for canceled, delayed, suspended or rescheduled event. Sponsor reserves the right to assign seating. Limit one prize per name, address and/or household.
4. CONTESTS: Three (3) Grand Prizes will be awarded in each of nine (9) contests from among all eligible entries received as of the applicable contest deadline as set forth below. The top three scores from separate individuals will be accepted as the highest scores for that week's contest. If there are multiple entries with identical scores in the top three. The prize winners will be selected at random and those selected entrants will receive the prize for the contest in question. Drawings will be conducted by an independent judging organization on or about the dates specified. Odds of winning depend upon the total number or eligible entries received. The decisions of the judges shall be final and binding.
Contest # Entries Must be Completed By 4:00:59 pm ET
1 (3 Grand Prizes) 8/8/19
2 (3 Grand Prizes) 8/23/19
3 (3 Grand Prizes) 9/15/19
4 (3 Grand Prizes) 9/29/19
5 (3 Grand Prizes) 10/20/19
6 (3 Grand Prizes) 10/27/19
7 (3 Grand Prizes) 11/17/19
8 (3 Grand Prizes) 11/28/19
9 (3 Grand Prizes) 12/15/19
5. WINNER NOTIFICATION: Potential winners will be notified by email at the email address provided upon entry, within two (2) days of the drawing. He / She will be required to respond within seventy-two (72) hours or prize will be forfeited and may be awarded to an alternate winner. Sponsor is not responsible for suspended or discontinued wireless service which may result in a potential winner not receiving initial prize notification. Once potential winner notification is confirmed to Sponsor, the potential prize winner may be sent an Affidavit of Eligibility and Liability/Publicity Release to be signed and returned within the number of days indicated on the Affidavit. In the event (i) the attempted notification is returned as undeliverable without a forwarding address; (ii) a telephone or text message notification is not confirmed to Sponsor within seventy-two (72) hours; (iii) any required documents are not returned within the required number of days; or (iv) if winner is otherwise unable to attend an event when specified or accept the prize as stated, prize will be forfeited and may be awarded to an alternate winner. Allow two (2) to three (3) days for delivery of the Grand Prizes following the notification process. Prizes will only be delivered to addresses within Michigan.
6. LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY: Sponsor, the NFL Entities and Promotion Parties assume no responsibility or liability for (a) any incorrect or inaccurate entry information, or for any faulty or failed electronic data transmissions; (b) any unauthorized access to, or theft, destruction or alteration of entries at any point in the operation of this Contest; (c) any technical malfunction, failure, error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or communications line failure, regardless of cause, with regard to any equipment, systems, networks, lines, satellites, servers, camera, computers or providers utilized in any aspect of the operation of the Contest;
(d) inaccessibility or unavailability of any network or wireless service, the Internet or website or any combination thereof; (e) suspended or discontinued Internet, wireless or land line phone service; or (f) any injury or damage to participants or to any other person's computer or mobile device which may be related to or resulting from any attempt to participate in the contest or download of any materials in the Contest. If, for any reason, the Contest is not capable of running as planned for reasons which may include without limitation, infection by computer virus, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other causes which may corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this Contest, then Sponsor reserves the right at its sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Contest in whole or in part. In such event, Sponsor shall immediately suspend all drawings and prize awards, and Sponsor reserves the right to award any remaining prizes (up to the total set forth in these Official Rules) in a manner deemed fair and equitable by Sponsor, such as by way of example and not by way of limitation, in a random drawing from among all eligible, nonsuspect entries received up to the time of the impairment, and Sponsor shall not have any further liability to any participant in connection with the Contest. Sponsor may modify and amend these Official Rules as they may appear online from time to time during the Promotion for clarification purposes without materially affecting the terms and conditions of the Contest. Participant irrevocably waives all claims against the National Football League, its member professional football clubs, NFL Ventures, Inc., NFL Ventures, L.P., NFL Properties LLC, NFL Enterprises LLC, NFL Players Association, NFL Players Incorporated and each of their respective subsidiaries, affiliates, shareholders, officers, directors, agents, representatives and employees (collectively, the "NFL Entities") and agrees that the NFL Entities will have no liability or responsibility for any claim arising in connection with participation in this Contest or the prizes awarded. The NFL Entities have not offered or sponsored this Contest in any way. Sponsor makes no representations or warranties of any kind concerning the appearance, performance or safety of any prize awarded.
7. WINNERS RELEASES: By participating in the Contest, entrants release Sponsor, Promotion Parties and the NFL Entities from and against any and all liability, claims or actions of any kind whatsoever for injuries, damages, or losses to persons or property which may be sustained in connection with submitting a play or otherwise participating in any aspect of the Contest, the receipt, ownership or use of any prize awarded, or while preparing for, participating in or traveling to or from any prize-related activity or any typographical or other error in these Official Rules or the announcement or offering of any prize. The winner shall bear all risk of loss or damage to their prize after it has been delivered. Sponsor and Promotion Parties make no representations or warranties of any kind concerning the appearance, safety or performance of any prize; except for any express manufacturer's warranty as may be included with the prize. Except where prohibited by law, winner grants to Sponsor and Quick Lane Bowl the right to print, publish, broadcast and use worldwide in any media now known or hereinafter known, the winner's name, address, voice, statement, picture or other likeness, without additional compensation, for public relations, advertising and promotional purposes as may be determined by Sponsor.
8. GENERAL CONDITIONS: This Contest is governed by the laws of the United States and of the State of New York without respect to conflict of law doctrines. Prize winner is solely responsible for any and all taxes and related expenses on the prize and may receive an IRS Form 1099 for the ARV of the prize. Unclaimed prizes will not be awarded. Sponsor reserves the right to substitute a prize of equal or greater value in the event a prize or any portion of a prize becomes unavailable. No substitution of prize is offered, no transfer of prize to a third party is permitted, and non-cash prizes may not be redeemed for cash value except at Sponsor's sole discretion. All other expenses on the receipt and use of the prize not specifically mentioned herein are solely the responsibility of the winner. Any difference between the stated value of any prize and the actual retail value will not be awarded. Any portion of a prize not accepted by winner will be forfeited. Upon forfeiture for any reason as stated in these Official Rules, no compensation will be given. All federal, state and local laws and regulations apply.
9. CONDUCT: By participating in this Contest, participants agree to be bound by these Official Rules and the decisions of the Sponsor that shall be final and binding in all respects. Failure to comply with these Official Rules may result in disqualification. Sponsor reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual found to be tampering with the play process or the operation of the Contest; or to be acting in any manner deemed by Sponsor to be in violation of the Official Rules; or to be acting in any manner deemed by Sponsor to be unsportsmanlike or disruptive, or with intent to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other person. CAUTION: ANY ATTEMPT TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE ANY WEBSITE ASSOCIATED WITH THIS Contest OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THE Contest IS A VIOLATION OF
CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS AND SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, SPONSOR AND ITS AGENTS RESERVE THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES (INCLUDING ATTORNEYS' FEES) AND OTHER REMEDIES FROM ANY SUCH PERSON OR PERSONS RESPONSBILE FOR THE ATTEMPT TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
Quick Lane Bowl and the Quick Lane Bowl mark are registered trademarks of DLI Properties, LLC.