In accordance with NFL Security Guidelines, the only bags, packages, or containers permitted to be carried by fans as the approach the stadium are as follows:
- Bag that is clear plastic, vinyl, or PVC and does not exceed 12” x 6” x 12” - For more information go to http://www.nfl.com/qs/allclear/index.jsp
- One-gallon clear plastic freezer bag (ziploc bag or similar)
- Small clutch bag, camera and binocular cases, not exceeding 4.5” x 6.5”, with or without a hand or strap
- Exceptions may be made for medically necessary items after proper inspection
CAN I BRING IN A CHILD CAR SEAT CARRIER AND DIAPER BAG?
Strollers, car seat carriers and diaper bags are not permitted.For more information go to our prohibited items list.
WHAT ITEMS ARE NOT PERMITTED AT FORD FIELD?
NFL Policy: Purses larger than a clutch bag, coolers, briefcases, backpacks, diaper bags, fanny packs, cinch bags, grocery & paper bags, duffle bags, computer bags or luggage of any kind. For more information go to our prohibited items list
- Aerosol cans (hairspray, mace, pepper spray, etc.)
- Animals (except certified service animals to aid guests with disabilities)
- Balloons (air or helium)
- Balls (beach balls, footballs, etc.)
- Banners or large flags.
- Cameras with lenses longer than five inches.
- Decals, stickers, confetti or glitter
- Drones and/or remote controlled aircraft
- Electronic equipment including laptop computers, video recorders, tripods & wearable video cameras including Go Pros.
- Food, beverages or liquids (cans, bottles, boxes, flasks, etc.)
- Illegal substances
- Knives, pocket knives, box cutters, scissors, etc.
- Laser pointers
- Markers (permanent) and/or paint
- Noisemaking devices (bells, horns, kazoos, whistles, etc.)
- Objects that can be used as missiles or projectiles (sticks, poles, bats, clubs, Frisbees, etc.)
- Offensive or profane messages or images on signs and clothing. Must comply with standards of taste and decency; must not block another guest’s view.
- Seat cushions
- Selfie Sticks
- Strollers and infant car seats or carriers
- Umbrellas (large size)
- Wrapped gifts
*No weapons are allowed in the stadium. Possession of a firearm or any other weapon is strictly forbidden. Possession of such a weapon will result in immediate confiscation, ejection and possible arrest. Per the NFL, only sworn on duty law enforcement officers acting in their official capacity working at Ford Field are able to carry a weapon.
For more information, please click here
The Official Detroit Lions Tailgate is FREE and offers the best entertainment, music, activities, local eats and of course, beer & drinks. Pride Plaza does not require a game ticket and is located on Brush Street adjacent to Ford Field. With a signature Bud Light bar offering premium liquors, Bloody Marys and discounted Budweiser & Bud Light aluminum cans, Pride Plaza is the ultimate pregame destination during the regular season. Join the Party! Click here to learn more.
Please click here to find where to eat and drink.
Roary’s Cub Club is the official Detroit Lions Fan Club for kids age 14 and under. Be a part of the coolest club in town and sign up for the 2017-2018 season. There are two levels of membership (MVP - $40 and Member - $25). MVP membership enrollment closes in August and includes exclusive club benefits plus two tickets to a Detroit Lions pre-season game. The Cub Club $25 Memberships are available through late October and include a Roary’s Cub Club membership kit, the Cub Club newsletter and more. For more information, please visit www.detroitlions.com/cubclub.
CUB CLUB ZONE
Located on Level 2 above Gate A near Section 347, the Cub Club Zone is the place to be on game day for Cub Club Members and other kids alike. The Cub Club Zone has a face painting booth, Sign of a Lion poster making station, and information about Cub Club Memberships. Face painting is free for Cub Club members and $2 for nonmembers. The Cub Club Zone is open until the end of halftime.
Guests must be 21 years of age or older and present a valid Driver’s License (not vertical), a State Identification Card, a Passport, or a Military Identification Card to purchase beverages containing alcohol.
Smoking is not permitted inside Ford Field. Smoking is not allowed inside the stadium including all seating areas, restrooms, club lounges, bars and suites. This includes, but is not limited to, electronic cigarettes, vaporizers and tobacco. The following areas are designated smoking areas:
Gate D (near Section 128/129): Smoking area is accessible when gates open (2 hours before kickoff).
- NEW THIS SEASON: Smoking is not permitted at the Gate D Level 2 Smoking Patio at Section 232. The Gate D Smoking Area is Level 1 only near Section 128.*
- Gate A (near Section 100): Smoking area is accessible after kickoff.
- Cigars and electronic cigarettes are not permitted in the stadium and must be comply with our outdoor designated area smoking policy
ARE E-CIGARETTES PERMITTED INSIDE?
- Electronic cigarettes are not permitted in the stadium and must be comply with our outdoor designated area smoking policy.
HOW CAN I REPORT AN UNRULY FAN?
If you have a problem or wish to discreetly report an unruly fan to Ford Field Stadium Operations you can use your mobile phone to text “LIONS” with issue and location to 69050. Stadium Operations personnel will respond to your request via text message. The Text Assist service is free* and only operational on Ford Field game and event days.
*Text Assist is a standard rate message service meaning you are only charged by your wireless provider in accordance with your text messaging contract.
The Detroit Lions will not sell, share or otherwise disclose any mobile numbers unless required to do so by law.
Bodman is the official Law Firm of the Detroit Lions with offices located right inside Ford Field. Bodman is the new sponsor of the suites located on levels 4, 5, and 6 of the south side of the stadium.