In accordance with NFL Security Guidelines, the only bags, packages, or containers permitted to be carried by fans as the approach the stadium are as follows:
- Bag that is clear plastic, vinyl, or PVC and does not exceed 12" x 6" x 12"
- One-gallon clear plastic freezer bag (ziploc bag or similar)
- Small clutch bag, camera and binocular cases, not exceeding 4.5" x 6.5", with or without a hand or strap
- Exceptions may be made for medically necessary items after proper inspection
CAN I BRING IN A CHILD CAR SEAT CARRIER AND DIAPER BAG?
Strollers, car seat carriers and diaper bags are not permitted.For more information go to our prohibited items list.
WHAT ITEMS ARE NOT PERMITTED AT FORD FIELD?
NFL Policy: Purses larger than a clutch bag, coolers, briefcases, backpacks, diaper bags, fanny packs, cinch bags, grocery & paper bags, duffle bags, computer bags or luggage of any kind. For more information go to our prohibited items list
- Aerosol cans (hairspray, mace, pepper spray, etc.)
- Animals (except certified service animals to aid guests with disabilities)
- Balloons (air or helium)
- Balls (beach balls, footballs, etc.)
- Banners or large flags.
- Cameras with lenses longer than five inches.
- Decals, stickers, confetti or glitter
- Drones and/or remote controlled aircraft
- Electronic equipment including laptop computers, video recorders, tripods & wearable video cameras including Go Pros.
- Food, beverages or liquids (cans, bottles, boxes, flasks, etc.)
- Handouts, items or goods intended for unauthorized sale, promotion, exchange or giveaway
- Illegal substances
- Knives, pocket knives, box cutters, scissors, etc.
- Laser pointers
- Markers (permanent) and/or paint
- Noisemaking devices (bells, horns, kazoos, whistles, etc.)
- Objects that can be used as missiles or projectiles (sticks, poles, bats, clubs, Frisbees, etc.)
- Offensive or profane messages or images on signs and clothing. Must comply with standards of taste and decency; must not block another guest's view.
- Seat cushions
- Selfie Sticks
- Strollers and infant car seats or carriers
- Umbrellas (large size)
- Wrapped gifts
*No weapons are allowed in the stadium. Possession of a firearm or any other weapon is strictly forbidden. Possession of such a weapon will result in immediate confiscation, ejection and possible arrest. Per the NFL, only sworn on duty law enforcement officers acting in their official capacity working as an agent of the Detroit Lions/Ford Field are able to carry a weapon.
For more information, please click here
The Official Detroit Lions Tailgate is FREE and offers the best entertainment, music, activities, local eats and of course, beer & drinks, all thanks to Bud Light! Pride Plaza presented by Bud Light does not require a game ticket and is located on Brush Street adjacent to Ford Field. Join the Party!
Please click here to find where to eat and drink.
Presented by UMCU
Roary's Cub Club is the official Detroit Lions Fan Club for kids age 14 and under. Be a part of the coolest club in town and sign up for the 2021-2022 season (through March 2022). The Cub Club has several membership options ($75, $40 & $25) which all include a membership kit bag, card, the quarterly newsletter and exclusive Cub Club contest and more!! For more information, please visit www.detroitlions.com/cubclub.
CUB CLUB LOCKER ROOM
The new UMCU Cub Club Locker Room is located at Section 234/235. The place to be on game day featuring free face painting next to the Cub Club Locker Room at Section 234 for Cub Club Members and all kids. Learn more information about Cub Club Memberships and participate in other fun activities! The Cub Club Locker Room is only open during Lions home games until the end of halftime and parents & guardians must be present while children participate.
DID YOU KNOW WE HAVE A SENSORY ROOM?
The Ford Field Sensory Room is located on the second level. To access this room, visit any Guest Services Desk or text 313-513-8398 on game day for assistance. For another option, Sensory Kits are also available through Guest Services.
Guests must be 21 years of age or older and present a valid Driver's License (not vertical), a State Identification Card, a Passport, or a Military Identification Card to purchase beverages containing alcohol.
For the comfort and health of all fans, Ford Field is a smoke-free facility as required by the Michigan State Law. Smoking is not allowed inside the stadium including all seating areas, restrooms, club lounges, bars and suites. This includes, but is not limited to, electronic cigarettes, vaporizers and tobacco. During Detroit Lions home games & most large events, smoking is only allowed in the following outdoor locations:
During the entire game:
- Gate D Level 1 - Section 128/129
- Gate E – Section 225
ARE E-CIGARETTES PERMITTED INSIDE?
Electronic cigarettes and vapers are not permitted to be used in the stadium and must be comply with our outdoor designated area smoking policy.
HOW CAN I REPORT AN UNRULY FAN?
If you have a problem or wish to discreetly report an unruly fan to Ford Field Stadium Operations you can use your mobile phone to text 313-513-TEXT (8398) with the Issue and Location. Stadium Operations personnel will respond to your request via text message. The Text Assist service is free* and only operational on Ford Field game and event days.
*Text Assist is a standard rate message service meaning you are only charged by your wireless provider in accordance with your text messaging contract.
The Detroit Lions will not sell, share or otherwise disclose any mobile numbers unless required to do so by law.
Bodman is the official Law Firm of the Detroit Lions with offices located right inside Ford Field. Bodman is the sponsor of the suites located on levels 4, 5, and 6 of the south side of the stadium.