Hometown: Monroe, MI
Family: Wife-Kristy, Son-Grayson, Dog-Lloyd
Current Coaching Position: Football Education Coordinator – Detroit Lions
Years Coaching Football: 10 Years
- Favorite all-time Detroit Lions player: Barry Sanders
- Favorite Coaching Memory: Returning to Monroe High School, my alma matter, to conduct Detroit Lions Youth Football Camp for the first time.
- Favorite Position to Coach: OL/DL
- Why I Coach?: Coaching is an opportunity to teach student-athletes the many life lessons that this wonderful game provides.
- Personal Point of Pride: United - Football teaches us how to work together with others toward a common goal – as it is the ultimate team sport. Being united off the field, oftentimes teaches us the teamwork skills necessary to become good teammates, co-workers, family members and friends.
- Fun Fact about Coach: Coach Pat has his Master’s degree in Special Education and worked in special education, physical education and adapted physical education classrooms before joining the Lions full-time in 2014. He is a proud University of Michigan alumni, where he played on the offensive line and was a part of two Big Ten Championship teams (2003-2004).
- Hobbies: Enjoying each day to its fullest, spending time with family & friends, traveling, working out, playing golf, swimming, boating, eating quality food - Big House Saturdays, Ford Field Sundays!