The Detroit Lions strive to give back to those who make our community a better place. Through the team's Community Ticket Grant program, the Lions support the mission of local non-profits by offering the experience of a Lions home game to those who might not otherwise be able to attend. Applications are now being accepted to reserve complimentary tickets.
- Each requesting organization must be registered as a non-profit and provide their EIN (Tax ID).
- Organizations may not monetize the tickets they receive in any way, including but not limited to, using the donated tickets for resale or fundraising.
- Organizations may only request the number of tickets they plan to use when bringing the organization to a Lions game and must make use of all tickets.
- Requests for tickets must be submitted at least six weeks in advance of the game the organization wishes to attend. Tickets are approved and distributed on a first-come, first-served basis.
- Approved organizations will be notified a minimum of 14 days from their selected game date and emailed their ticket allotment.