We are no longer accepting applications for our 2021-22 season, but we encourage you to apply next season for our Community Ticket Grant!
The Detroit Lions support organizations working to build stronger, more vibrant and thriving communities. Through the team's new Community Ticket Grant program, the Lions support the mission of local non-profits by offering the experience of a Lions home game to those who might not otherwise be able to attend. Applications are now being accepted to reserve complimentary tickets.
- Each requesting organization must be registered as a non-profit and provide their EIN (Tax ID).
- Organizations may only request the number of tickets they plan to use when bringing the organization to a Lions game.
- Requests are granted on a first-come, first-served basis.
- Approved organizations will be notified a minimum of 14 days from their selected game date and emailed their ticket allotment.
- Ticket location is not guaranteed and will be confirmed closer to game day. We will try to seat groups together, however, this will be dependent upon ticket allocation for each game.
- Parking and transportation will not be provided.
- All ticket donations are subject to change based on CDC, NFL, and the state of Michigan's guidelines.
- Please direct any questions to firstname.lastname@example.org.