There are several easy ways to contact the Detroit Lions Ticket office.
Click here to request info
Please supply a valid telephone number in case we are unable to respond via the email address you provided.
Detroit Lions & Ford Field Ticket Office
2000 Brush Street
Detroit, MI 48226
Ticket Office Hours:
10 a.m. - 6 p.m.
Monday through Friday
(Please call to confirm the Ticket Office is open- 313.262.2013)
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN.
BY ENTERING INTO THE SWEEPSTAKES, ALL ENTRANTS ACCEPT AND AGREE TO BE BOUND BY ALL OF THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF THESE OFFICIAL RULES AND THE DECISIONS OF THE SPONSOR WITH RESPECT TO THE SWEEPSTAKES, WHICH SHALL BE FINAL IN ALL RESPECTS. ENTRANTS WHO DO NOT WISH TO BE BOUND BY THESE OFFICIAL RULES WILL NOT BE PERMITTED TO PARTICIPATE IN THE SWEEPSTAKES.
The Detroit Lions, Inc. ("Sponsor") is sponsoring a promotion from May 1, 2013 through May 15, 2013 called the "15 In 15 Promotion" (the "Sweepstakes"). The Sweepstakes is open to legal residents of the State of Michigan who are eighteen (18) years of age and older at the time of entry ("Eligible Entrant"). Officers, directors, partners, members, shareholders, owners, employees and agents of Sponsor and its respective parent companies, subsidiaries, affiliates, advertising and promotional agencies, and their immediate family members (spouse, parent, child and sibling and their respective spouses) and household members (whether or not related) are ineligible to participate in the Sweepstakes. One entry per person.
1. Club Members. Each eligible Club Member entrant that pays in full for their 2013 Detroit Lions Season Tickets anytime between now and May 15, 2013 will automatically receive an entry into the promotion.
a. All Season Ticket Holders who Pay in Full on or before May 15, 2013 or are Enrolled (with a credit card) in the 50/50 or 4 Quarter Payment Plans will automatically receive an entry into the promotion.
b. Please call the Ticket Sales Office at 313-262-2013 Monday-Friday, 9:00am-5:00pm to make a payment over the phone.
2. No Purchase Necessary Entry. Any Eligible Entrant can enter the promotion without purchase by visiting Ford Field, Home of the Detroit Lions at 2000 Brush St., Detroit, MI 48226 during the promotion period. Please complete an entry form which can be obtained at the Gate G Box Office located on St. Antoine Street, across from the Ford Field Parking Deck. . Eligible entrants may also enter by mail by printing his or her full name, address, city, state, zip code, day & evening telephone numbers, email address, and date of birth to "15 In 15 Promotion" Attn: Ticket Sales Office, 2000 Brush St., Suite 200, Detroit, MI 48226. Mail-in entries must be received between now and May 15, 2013 to be eligible. Mail-in entries become the property of the Sponsor and will not be returned.
DRAWING AND AWARDING OF WINNERS:
1. Drawing. On each day during the promotion period of May 1, 2013 to May 15, 2013, Sponsor shall randomly select one (1) prize winner from all eligible entries received as of the applicable drawing date. Odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received as of the drawing date.
2. Awarding. Winners will be contacted by phone and/or email by Sponsor in regards to how to claim the winner's prize. In order to receive the a prize, each winner must claim his/her prize no later than December 30, 2013 and may be required to sign a Release of Liability or other documentation. For any prize which requires a game ticket, Sponsor will provide such ticket if the winner is not a ticketholder.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
1. By submitting to this Promotion, each Eligible Entrant gives consent, without further compensation or remuneration of any kind, to the Sponsor's use of the Eligible Entrant's name and/or likeness in any and all advertising, promotions and other publicity conducted by Sponsor.
2. Prizes are non-transferable to any other person.
3. Prizes may not be substituted for any other prize or cash.
4. Sponsor will not be responsible for any transportation or travel expenses except where stated.
5. Sponsor is not responsible if any game is delayed or cancelled for any reason beyond its control.
6. Each Eligible Entrant agrees to hold harmless and indemnify Sponsor, the National Football League and its member clubs and their respective officers, directors, partners, members, shareholders, owners, employees, agents, parent companies, subsidiaries, affiliates, advertising and promotional agencies ("Released Parties") from and against any and all liability, damages or causes of action (however named or described) with respect to or arising out of (i) each Eligible Entrant's participation in the Sweepstakes, including claims that any entry was lost or misplaced and/or (ii) the receipt or use of the prizes awarded in the Sweepstakes.
7. Sponsor reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual feared to be tampering with the entry process or the operation of the Sweepstakes or to be found acting in violation of the Official Rules, or to undermine legitimate operation of the Sweepstakes.
8. Sponsor reserves the right to cancel or modify the Sweepstakes if fraud, misconduct or technical failures destroy the integrity of any of the Sweepstakes. If technical malfunctions or suspect entries/irregularities corrupt any of the Sweepstakes, Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to terminate any of the Sweepstakes.
1. (May 1st) Winner and one (1) guest get to participate in the Behind the Scenes Experience and/or Fan Tunnel for a 2013 Detroit Lions Home Game (Sponsor's choice of game). (Est. Value $300)
2. (May 2nd) Winner and one (1) guest will receive Pre Game Field Passes for a 2013 Detroit Lions Home Game (Sponsor's choice of game). (Est. Value $350)
3. (May 3rd) Winner and party of three (3) guests will receive a Private Ford Field Stadium Tour to be used by December 31, 2013. (Est. Value $400)
4. (May 4th) Winner and one (1) guest will receive Seat Upgrades for a 2013 Detroit Lions Home Game (Sponsor's choice of game). (Est. Value $480)
5. (May 5th) Winner will receive a Commemorative Framed Calvin Johnson Art Work recognizing Record-Setting Season. (Est. Value $300)
6. (May 6th) Winner will receive a $200 Gift Certificate to the Detroit Lions Pro Shop. (Est. Value $200)
7. (May 7th) Winner and three (3) guests are invited to a Pregame Tailgate Party for a 2013 Detroit Lions Home Game (Sponsor's choice of game). (Est. Value $350)
8. (May 8th) Winner will receive an Autographed Calvin Johnson Helmet. (Est. Value $400)
9. (May 9th) Winner will receive one (1) Complimentary Parking Pass for the 2013 Season in the Lions/Tigers Garage (located on the corner of Montcalm and Brush). (Est. Value $300)
10. (May 10th) Winner will receive $500 in Concessions to be used anytime during the 2013 Season at Ford Field. (Est. Value $500)
11. (May 11th) Winner and three (3) guests will receive Suite Tickets to a 2013 Detroit Lions Home Game (Sponsor's choice of game). (Est. Value $600)
12. (May 12th) Winner and one (1) guest will receive a Behind The Scenes Tour of the Detroit Lions Training Facility in Allen Park, MI to be used by December 31, 2013. (Est. Value $1000)
13. (May 13th) Winner and one (1) guest will enjoy a Press Box Experience during a 2013 Detroit Lions Home Game (Sponsor's choice of game) including a Meet & Greet with Detroit Lions Play By Play team of Dan Miller and Jim Brandstatter. (Est. Value $1500)
14. (May 14th) Winner and one (1) guest receive one round of golf at the 2013 Detroit Lions Invitational on May 25th. (Est. Value $2500)
15. (May 15th) Winner and one (1) guest will travel to a 2013 Detroit Lion's away game (game tickets, travel, and stay expenses provided by Sponsor). (Est. Value $5000)
A complete Winner's List will be available at www.DetroitLions.com.