PRO: Eight-year pro who has played in 95 career games (71 starts) after spending his first seven years in St. Louis and part of 2012 in Oakland.
- Career totals include 317 tackles (293 solo), eight interceptions, nine forced fumbles, three fumble recoveries and two sacks.
- Posted a career-high 66 tackles (61 solo) in 2009 with the Rams in 15 games, all starts.
- Tied a career-high with three interceptions in 2008 to go along with a career-best 20 pass defenses.
2012: Played in six games, all starts, in Oakland before being released. Posted 18 tackles (14 solo) and four pass defenses. Started in his only appearance in Detroit against Chicago (12/30), posting nine tackles (six solo) and one pass defensed.
- Posted a season-high four tackles in his final game in Oakland vs. Denver (12/6) to go along with one pass defense.
- Inactive in his first game as a Lion in Week 16 vs. Atlanta (12/22).
- Led the Lions in tackles in the season finale vs. Chicago (12/30) with nine (six solo) and had one pass defense.
- Played 45 games (38 starts) at Howard and Central Michigan.
- Named second-team All-Mid-Eastern Athletic Conference as a senior.
- Played final two seasons at Howard.
- Started every game as a sophomore at Central Michigan.
PERSONAL: Attended Renaissance High School in Detroit.
- Named all-city, all-metro and city Defensive Back of the Year.
- Earned two letters each in football, basketball and track.
- Caught 23 passes for 385 yards with four touchdowns as a wide receiver.
- Criminal justice major.