PRO:Seven-year pro with the ability to contribute at wide receiver and return man on special teams. Career totals include 46 receptions for 494 yards and three touchdowns, 58 punt returns for 573 yards (9.9 avg) and two touchdowns and 89 kickoff returns for 2,205 yards (24.8 avg) and three touchdowns.
2012: Split time in both San Diego and Jacksonville in 2012.
- With the Chargers, caught nine passes for 79 yards, returned 11 punts for 188 yards (17.1 avg) and one touchdown and returned 10 kickoffs for 257 yards (25.7 avg) and one touchdown.
- With the Jaguars, caught 14 balls for 121 yards and one touchdown, returned six punts for 51 yards (8.5 avg) and returned six kickoffs for 118 yards (19.7 avg).
- Caught his only touchdown pass of the season vs. Detroit (11/4).
- Had a season-high seven receptions for 64 yards at Pittsburgh (12/9).
- Posted back-to-back return touchdowns in the final two weeks of the season. Returned four punts for 107 yards and one touchdown at New York Jets (12/23) and returned two kickoffs for 117 yards and one touchdown vs. Oakland (12/30).
2011: Saw action primarily on punt and kickoff returns, fielding six punts for 21 yards and two kickoffs for 33 yards.
- Also caught two passes for 13 yards.
2010: Had one of his best seasons as a receiver, hauling in 17 receptions for 250 yards and two touchdowns, while also returning 28 punts for 193 yards (6.9 avg) and 44 kickoffs for 1,129 yards and one touchdown with the Buccaneers.
- Opened the season with two receptions for 49 yards and one touchdown vs. Cleveland (9/12).
- Caught a two-yard touchdown pass vs. New Orleans (10/17).
- Returned four kickoffs for a season-high 209 yards, including an 89-yard touchdown return, at Atlanta (11/7).
- Hit the 100-yard mark on kickoff returns on two occasions with 119 vs. Atlanta (12/5) and 108 at New Orleans (1/2).
2009: Played in only six games on the season while splitting time in San Francisco and Tampa Bay.
- While with the Bucs, returned two punts for 80 yards, including a 77-yard touchdown return, at New Orleans (12/27).
2008: Spent the 2008 season as a member of the Tampa Bay Buccaneers practice squad.
2007: Saw limited action in his sophomore season with the Tampa Bay Buccaneers, fielding four punts for 30 yards (7.5 avg) and 16 kickoffs for 444 yards (27.8 avg) and one touchdown.
- Became the first player in Buccaneers history to score on a kickoff return for a touchdown with a 90-yard return vs. Atlanta (12/16).
2006: Appeared in one game for the Arizona Cardinals as a rookie, catching four balls for 31 yards and returning three kickoffs for 54 yards.
COLLEGE: Played in 21 games at Mississippi, doubling as both a quarterback and running back.
- Completed 142-of-267 passes for 1,709 yards, seven touchdowns and nine interceptions after appearing in all 11 games as a senior with eight starts (seven at quarterback, one at running back).
- Also scored two rushing touchdowns.
- Attended Gentry (Miss.) High School where he passed for Class 5A state records of 3,348 yards and 35 touchdowns in 2000.
- Also rushed for 1,161 yards and 10 touchdowns as a senior.
- Earned three letters in football and basketball, as well as four in baseball.
- Routinely visits Joshua House, a residential facility for foster children, to provide mentoring and support for underprivileged youth.
- Hosted athletes from Special Olympics Florida to watch training camp and participate in drills and fundamentals with Bucs players in 2010.
- Distributed 400 Thanksgiving meals to underprivileged families with former Buccaneer Ryan Nece at University Area Community Center in November 2010.
- Born Micheal Curtis Spurlock.