PRO:Sixth-year wide receiver who has appeared in 43 career games (one start), including three playoff contests with the Denver Broncos (2011-12).
- Career totals include 30 receptions for 385 yards and one touchdown.
2012:Hauled in 10 receptions for 90 yards and recorded seven tackles on special teams in his final year with the Broncos.
- Caught a season-high three balls for 22 yards vs. Tampa Bay (12/2).
2011:Saw action in all 16 games and ranked fourth on the team with 267 receiving yards on 18 receptions and one touchdown.
- Added five tackles and one fumble recovery on special teams in the regular season.
- Recorded a career-long 42-yard reception in the fourth quarter at Miami (10/23) to help the Broncos erase a 15-point deficit with less than three minutes remaining.
- Caught a career-high four receptions for 75 yards in an overtime win vs. Chicago (12/11).
- Returned the first seven kickoffs of his career for a total of 138 yards (19.7 avg) at Buffalo (12/24).
- Played in both playoff games for the Broncos in 2011 and collected one reception for 18 yards along with one special teams stop.
2010:Appeared in six games, recording one reception for 17 yards and contributing one special teams tackle before being placed on Reserve/Injured with a foot injury on October 19.
- Led the AFC and ranked second in the NFL with 263 receiving yards on 13 receptions during the preseason.
2009:Spent the first 16 weeks of the season on Denver’s practice squad before being signed to the active roster on January 2.
- Made first-career NFL start and had one special teams tackle vs. Kansas City (1/3).
2008:Competed in training camp with the Ravens and was originally signed to the practice squad before being waived on September 16.
- Later joined the Broncos’ practice squad on December 23 of that year.
2007:Played in five games as a rookie for the Ravens, catching one pass for 11 yards and recording one special teams tackle.
- Caught his first-career pass vs. Indianapolis (12/9).
COLLEGE:Played two seasons at UCLA after originally competing with the track and field team.
- Saw action in 21 games (three starts) for the Bruins, totaling 24 receptions for 248 yards and three touchdowns.
- Appeared in 13 games as a senior and had 21 catches for 219 yards and two scores.
- Attended Servite (Calif.) High School where he played football during his freshman and sophomore seasons and also lettered in track and soccer.
- Received second-team All-Orange County honors in soccer as a senior.
- Earned junior All-America accolades in the 400-meter hurdles and won the CIF Division III 300-meter hurdles championship while placing second in the state meet.
- Competed on the United States Junior National track team at the Junior Pan Am Games in Barbados in 2003.
- Majored in sociology at UCLA.