COLLEGE: Played in 37 career games with one start over the course o fhis four year career at Oklahoma. Carried the ball 8 times for 22 yards and recorded 9 catches for 92 yards and 3 touchdowns as a Sooner.
2009: Saw extensive action in 12 games as a valuable blocker and member of spevial teams. Had one rushing attempt for 1-yard against BYU. Ended the year with 3 special teams tackles.
2008: All-Big 12 first team by the coaches and an All-Big 12 Academic first team.
- Had receiving touchdowns against Cincinnati, Kansas and Texas A&M.
- Career-long reception came on a 28-yard touchdown against Texas A&M.
- Seven rushing attempts ranks No. 2 for a fullback under Stoops.
- Logged 7 tackles as a member of the special teams.
2006: Slowed by injury, but saw action in two games as a reserve.
2005: Played in nine games exclusively on special teams.
HIGH SCHOOL AND PERSONAL: Cached by Donni Yantis. Named super all-state first team as fullback and as a linebacker. Was the No. 6 fullback in the nation (Rivals.com). Ranked No. 3 in the Postseason Arizona Top 15 (Rivals.com). Awarded Phoenix Metro and Arizona Player of the Year (Phoenix Metro FB Magazine). Listed as the No. 98 player in the Southwest (Scout.com).
- Played both fullback and linebacker and gained 1,033 yards and 18 touchdowns as a senior. Also totaled 71 solo tackles and four sacks in nine games before suffering a leg injury.
- Awarded the Larry Gordon Award for state's best linebacker and the "Whizzer" White Award given to the state's best linebacker his senior year.
- Finished the 2003 campaign with 1,602 yards and 18 touchdowns.
- Rushed for 1,000 yards and 19 touchdowns as a sophomore.
- Son of Greg and Shelley Clapp.
- Has taken an ice bath prior to every game since high school.
- Enjoys playing chess.