2011: Second-year back-up offensive tackle. Placed on injured reserve on November 11, 2011.
- Inactive in all eight games this season.
2010: Served as a back-up right tackle.
- Inactive for the season opener at Chicago (9/12), vs. Philadelphia (9/19), at Minnesota (9/26), at Green Bay (10/3), against St. Louis (10/10), at New York Giants (10/17), against Washington (10/31), against the New York Jets (11/7), at Buffalo (11/14), at Dallas (11/21), against New England (11/25) and against Chicago (12/5).
- Saw first game action of the season on field goal line against Green Bay (12/12).
- Saw significant playing time on offense after T Corey Hilliard left game due to injury in season-finale win vs. Minnesota (1/2).
COLLEGE: Fox started 47 games for the Hurricanes, ranking third in their history among offensive linemen behind the 48 registered by Mike Sullivan (1987-90) and Richard Mercier (1995-96, 98-99). The only other Hurricanes with more starting assignments than Fox was safety Ed Reed (48, 1998-2001) and defensive tackle William Joseph (50, 1999-2002).
- 39 of his starting assignments came at left offensive tackle, with eight other starts at right tackle during his freshman season.
- During his last two seasons serving as team captain, Fox recorded 177 knockdowns/key blocks, with 21 touchdown-resulting blocks and twelve downfield blocks, as he was penalized six times and allowed just 3.0 quarterback sacks, along with five pressures on the team's last 827 pass plays.
2009: Named first team All-ACC and an honorable mention Associated Press All-American. Two-time ACC Offensive Lineman of the Week after wins against Oklahoma and Virginia. Helped a Miami offense rack up 4,549 yards (3,056 passing, 1,493 rushing), which is the most since the 2004 season (4,593 yards).
- Graded out at 95 percent or higher 10 of the 11 games.
- Best games came against Georgia Tech (97 percent grade, four pancake blocks; Oklahoma (99 percent grade, three pancake blocks); Wake Forest (96 percent grade, three pancake blocks); Virginia (98 percent, four pancake blocks); Duke (96 percent grade, three pancake blocks) and North Carolina (97 percent grade; two pancake blocks).
- Started 11 games for Miami and has 47 career starts, which is the third-most all-time by a Miami player.
2008: One of three team captains. Started 12 of 13 games for the Hurricanes at left tackle, missing his first career game against Virginia Tech.
- Scored a rushing touchdown on a tackle-throw-back play against Florida State from five yards out.
- Graded out at 97 percent for the season.
- Started at left tackle against Charleston Southern, Florida, Texas A&M, North Carolina, Florida State, UCF, Duke, Wake Forest, Virginia, Georgia Tech, NC State and California. Three of his best games came against Texas A&M, North Carolina and NC State when he graded out at 98 percent.
- Tallied 16 pancake blocks including a season-high three against Texas A&M, North Carolina and California.
2007: Season-long starter at left tackle, moving over from the right side during spring practice. Graded out at 96 percent by the coaches.
- Totaled five pancakes.
- Started at left tackle against Marshall, Oklahoma, FIU, Texas A&M, Duke, North Carolina, Georgia Tech, Florida State, NC State, Virginia, Virginia Tech and Boston College.
2006: Started the first 11 games of the season and returned to the starting lineup in the bowl game. Did not allow a sack all season. Started eight games at right tackle and four games at left tackle. Named first-team Freshman All-America by CollegeFootballNews.com and second team by The Sporting News and Rivals.com. Selected to The Sporting News ACC All-Freshman team. Graded 83 percent for the season - tied for second highest on the team - and graded the highest for effort. Named the team's Offensive Rookie of the Year. One of eight UM players who were selected to the 2006 ACC Academic Football Team.
- Played every offensive snap in eight games.
- Started at right tackle in the first two games, missing just one snap.
- Moved to left tackle in the Louisville game in only his third collegiate game.
- Started at right tackle against FIU, Duke, Georgia Tech and Virginia Tech.
- Started at left tackle at Virginia.
HIGH SCHOOL AND PERSONAL: Coached by Mike Papas. Athletic high school tight end and played offensive line and defensive end as a senior in 2005.
- As a junior in 2004, played tight end, catching seven passes for 95 yards.
- Rated as the No. 16 offensive tackle by Rivals.com and No. 24 by Scout.com.
- As a tight end, ranked No. 15 by PrepStar, No. 13 by Collegefootballnews.com and No. 22 by ESPN.
- Ranked the No. 13 player on the Dallas Morning News Area Top 100 list.
- Graduated in December, 2009 with a degree in Marketing.
- Resides in Forth Worth, Texas.