- Served as Co-Chairman for 17th annual Detroit Lions Invitational golf outing that raised more than $100,000 for Detroit Lions Charities.
- Donated home game tickets to Christ Child House through CATS (Caring Athletes Ticket Service) for Kids program.
- Participated in a free PGA golf lesson with local kids from Think Detroit PAL.
- Has visited to the Lions Academy, an alternative middle school in Detroit, talking to students about the importance of doing well in school.
- Grew up fan of Bruce Matthews and the Dallas Cowboys.
- Brother, Beau, was a member of the Texas A&M Basketball team which made the Sweet 16 in the 2006 NCAA Men's Basketball tournament.
- Uncle, John Muhlbach, is a member of the Pro Football Hall of Fame Board of Trustees, and is on the board's executive committee. From 1997-06, he served as chairman.
2011: Team's long-snapper.
2010: Served as the team's long snapper and registered 3 special teams tackles.
- Recorded first special teams stop of the season at Minnesota (9/26).
- Proved to be steady force with consistent snaps after K Dave Rayner filled in for the injured Jason Hanson in the final 8 games of the season. Muhlbach helped Rayner connect on 13-of-16 field goals (81.3 pct), including 7-of-10 (70.7 pct) from beyond 40 yards and 2-for-2 from 50+.
- Appeared in the 100th game of his seven-year career vs. Minnesota (1/2).
2009: Notched a career-high nine special teams tackles on the season, which tied for third on the team.
- Recorded a tackle and forced fumble at New Orleans (9/13).
- Left game with injury (arm and head) after making a special teams tackle at Baltimore (12/13). His tackle gave him seven on the season which ties a career high, previously set in 2006 and 2008.
2008: Recorded seven special teams tackles on the season, tying a career single-season high.
2007: Appeared in all 16 games this season as team's long snapper.
- Recorded his first special teams tackle of the season against Chicago (9/30).
- Made his second special teams stop of the year against Kansas City (12/23).
2006: Recorded a career-high seven special teams tackles on the season.
- Recorded one special teams tackle against Seattle (9/10).
- Had two special teams tackles at Chicago (9/17).
- Had one special teams tackle at Arizona (11/19).
- Registered two special teams tackles vs. Miami (11/23).
- Made one special teams tackle at Green Bay (12/17).
- Won battle for long-snapper position during training camp.
- Assisted on two special teams tackles at Tampa Bay (10/2).
- Inactive vs. Baltimore (10/9), Carolina (10/16) and Cleveland (10/23) due to a knee injury.
- Recorded a special teams tackle at New Orleans (12/24), vs. Minnesota (12/4), at Minnesota (11/6), against Arizona (11/13), and at Dallas (11/20).
2004: Saw action as a longsnapper in Weeks 9-17.
COLLEGE: Served as Texas A&M's snapper in 2003.
- Filled in as punter during his sophomore season with the Aggies.
PERSONAL: Don Lynn Muhlbach, Jr., is the son of Sally and Don Muhlbach of Lufkin, Texas.
- Born Aug. 17, 1981 in Newark, Ohio.
- Brother, Beau, is a member of the Texas A&M Basketball team which made the Sweet 16 in the 2006 NCAA Men's Basketball tournament.
- His uncle, John Muhlbach, currently is the Chairman of the Board of Directors at the NFL Hall of Fame in Canton, Ohio.