COLLEGE:Began playing football at Blinn (junior college) before being recruited to Oklahoma State where he contributed two seasons as a starting linebacker.
2012:An Academic All-Big 12 pick in 2012, led the Cowboys with 75 tackles.
- Reached double figures in tackles three times in 2012 with a career-best 15 stops at Arizona, 12 at Kansas State and 10 at Baylor.
- Had nine tackles at TCU.
- Recorded two sacks on the season, one at Kansas and one against TCU.
2011:Finished the season with 90 tackles to rank second on the team and 16th in the Big 12.
- Set a career high with 13 tackles in a win over Kansas State, including two behind the line of scrimmage.
- Registered 10 tackles, a fumble recovery and his first-career interception at Iowa State.
- Closed out the season with a 10-tackle performance in the Cowboys’ Fiesta Bowl win over Stanford.
2010:Joined the Blinn squad after attending an open tryout, recording 73 tackles and 2.5 sacks as a sophomore.
- Rated as No. 31 junior college prospect in the country by Rivals.com.
- Also recruited by TCU, South Alabama, Kansas State and Utah.
- Did not play high school football, but was as standout baseball player.
- Reached 91 mph on the radar gun as a submarine pitcher.
- Also wrestled and played rugby, collecting team MVP honors on a state title-winning rugby squad.
- Son of Laura Adamson and Tim McCrory.