2012: Signed to the Lions active roster from the Practice Squad on December 14, 2012. Earned his first-career start in Week 16 vs. Atlanta (12/22) and caught one pass for six yards in Week 17 vs. Chicago (12/30).
- Signed to the Cowboys active roster on November 30.
- Caught first career pass at Arizona (12/4) for nine yards.
College:Selected as Georgia’s overall permanent captain and started nine-of--11 games played, finishing sixth on the team with 44 yards and two touchdowns on 15 carries along with five catches for 29 yards and two scores.
- As a junior, started seven-of-12 games played, finishing with 46 yards and a touchdown on seven carries, 50 yards and a touchdown on nine catches four solo special teams stops.
- Appeared in all 13 games, starting six, and finished with seven carries for 24 yards, nine catches for 120 yards and a touchdown, two kickoff returns for 19 yards and a pair of special teams tackles.
- Named the team’s Most Improved Running Back. Appeared in 13 games.
- ESPN Academic All-District III first-team and, for the third season, received the UGA Athletic Director’s Honor Roll distinction as a senior.
PERSONAL:Despite missing his senior season with a knee injury at The Bolles School in Jacksonville, Fla., was still rated the eighth-best fullback in the nation and fifth on the Rivals.com Florida Top-100 Team.
- Earned Florida Times-Union Super 24, Tallahassee Democrat Top-75 List and Orlando Sentinel Top-100 honors.
- Was the team’s Athlete of the Year as a freshman and sophomore before leading the school to a Class AA state title as a junior blocking back. Added nine touchdowns on 38 carries and two more on nine catches.
- Double majored in marketing and Kinesiology.