COLLEGE: Callaway closed out his college career at Saginaw Valley State with 28 games played with 13 starts, 30 tackles and half a sack. In 2009, Callaway enjoyed his most successful season, finishing the year with 14 tackles (9 solo) and 2.0 sacks for a loss of 12 yards.
2009: Started in all eight games on the year, tallying 14 tackles (9 solo) and 2.0 sacks for a loss of 12 yards.
2008: Appeared in all 10 games for the Cardinals, recording nine tackles.
- Started against Northern Michigan and recorded 3 tackles (10/4).
2007: Played in five games for the Cardinals, including one start.
- Collected two tackles and 0.5 tackle for loss (2 yards) against Ashland (9/1).
2006: Played in the final five games of the season and started in four contests. Recorded 5 tackles (1 solo).
HIGH SCHOOL AND PERSONAL: Prepped at Flint Beecher High School where he lettered in football and track. Played defensive end, defensive tackle and offensive tackle for four years on the varsity team.
- Named team captain and best offensive lineman as a junior and senior.
- Member of the honor roll and served as a class officer.
- Majored in Criminal Justice.
- Son of Kenneth and Robin Callaway.
- Born February 14, 1988.