Started in 37 of 39 games in his three-year career at Iowa and was one of five juniors named to the 2011 Leadership Group. As a sophomore, Reiff started at right tackle where the Iowa offense gained 403 yards of total offense in the team’s 24-14 FedEx Orange Bowl win over Georgia Tech in 2010, the Hawkeyes’ first major bowl win since the 1959 Rose Bowl.
2011: Named First Team All-American by Pro Football Weekly, third team All-American by College Football Madness and fourth team All-American by Phil Steele as a junior. Also received honorable mention All-American by SI.com as well as first team all-Big Ten by coaches and media. Started all 13 games at left tackle for the Hawkeyes during the 2011 season.
- Started at left tackle in Iowa’s 31-14 loss to Oklahoma in the 2011 Insight Bowl.
- Started at left tackle in wins over Pittsburgh, Louisiana-Monroe, Indiana, Purdue, and 13th-ranked Michigan where offense gained over 400 yards of total offense.
- Named to Rotary Lombardi Award and Outland Trophy preseason Watch Lists and ranked No. 49 on Rivals.com preseason Top 100 Countdown.
- Started at left tackle in wins over Louisiana-Monroe and Northwestern and allowed no sacks.
2010: Named Second team all-Big Ten by league coaches and media and Hustle Team Award, Offense.
- Started all 13 games at left tackle and continued a streak of 21-consecutive starts.
2009: Started 11 of 13 games, three at left tackle, seven at left guard and one at right tackle, and was named to the First Team Big Ten All-Freshman team by Sporting News.
- Started at right tackle in Iowa’s 24-14 FedEx Orange Bowl win over Georgia Tech.
Named South Dakota Gatorade Player of the Year as a senior captain at Parkston High School and was a two-time South Dakota Elite 45 team selection under head coach Jon Mitchel.
- Received first team all-state honors at defensive end as a sophomore and junior, as well as first team all-state honors at tight end as a senior.
- Recorded 261 career tackles, 23 sacks and eight interceptions. Also caught 27 passes for 321 yards and nine touchdowns.
- Also lettered in wrestling, golf and track and was a three-time wrestling champion with a career record of 121-1.
REIFF’S COLLEGE STATS:
Year G S
2009 11 13
2010 13 13
2011 13 13
Totals 37 39