TRANSACTIONS:Signed with the Detroit Lions as an unrestricted free agent August 9, 2011.
- Traded by the Cleveland Browns to the Philadelphia Eagles on October 13, 2010.
- Selected in the fifth round (145th overall) by the Cleveland Browns in the 2006 NFL Draft.
PRO: Veteran running back ranks third in the NFL for most rushing yards in a single game. He joins the Lions this season after being traded to the Philadelphia Eagles from the Cleveland Browns after five games in 2010. Appeared in 59 games, while rushing for 1,640 yards and scoring 7 touchdowns.
- Set a Browns single-game record with 39 carries on 12/27/09 vs. Oak., while finishing with 148 yards and a score.
- Over the final three games of 2009, amassed a league-high 561 rushing yards and 5 touchdowns, which ranked as the eighth-highest three-game total in NFL history and the most-ever by a Brown.
2011: Serves as a back-up running back. Has 14 carries for 41 yards on the year.
- Inactive vs. Chicago (10/10) and vs. San Francisco (10/16).
2010: Appeared in 12 games between the Browns and Eagles, while helping the Eagles make it to the playoffs.
- Added depth at running back in Philadelphia behind LeSean McCoy.
- Amassed 109 rushing yards on 11 attempts vs. Was. (11/15), and recorded his first touchdown as an Eagle on a 50-yard scamper.
- Gained 99 yards on 21 carries vs. Dal. (1/2).
Played 22 career games (16 starts) at Washington State, totaling 2,800 rushing yards on 482 carries and 25 touchdowns.
- Ranks first on the school's single-season rushing yards list (1,900 in 2005), second in career rushing touchdowns (25), second in single-season all-purpose yards (2,113 in 2005), fifth in career rushing yards (2,800), sixth in career rushing attempts (482) and sixth in all-purpose yards (3,267).
- Posted 14 consecutive 100-yard rushing performances to round out his collegiate career.
- Transferred to Washington State after two season at Pasadena City Junior College (2002-03) where he amassed 2,092 yards and 21 touchdowns.
PERSONAL: A two-year captain, earned All-American Honorable Mention and Detroit Free Press All-State honors as a senior at Kalamazoo HS (MI) after setting school single-season records in yards (2,338) and touchdowns (31).
- Earned all-state honors in basketball and track and field Received all-conference first-team and all-state honorable mention accolades as a junior
- Majored in criminal justice
HARRISON'S SINGLE-GAME BESTS:
- Rushing Attempts: 39 vs. Oak 12/27/09
- Rushing Yards: 286 at KC 12/20/09
- Rushing Long: 72T, most recent at Buf 11/17/08
- Touchdowns: 3 at KC 12/20/09
- Receptions: 7 vs SD 12/6/09
- Receiving Yards: 62 vs SD 12/6/09
- Reception Long: 23T, most recent vs. KC 9/19/10