- Released by the Detroit Lions December 12, 2009. Signed to Lions practice squad December 15, 2009. Re-signed to Lions active roster December 24, 2009.
- Signed to the Detroit Lions practice squad November 3, 2009. Signed to Lions active roster November 20, 2009.
- Re-signed by the Detroit Lions December 29, 2009. Released by they Lions August 25, 2009.
- Signed to the Detroit Lions practice squad August 31, 2008 and released from Lions practice squad November 19, 2008. Re-signed to the Detroit Lions practice squad November 24, 2008.
- Signed by the Detroit Lions July 27, 2008. Released by the Lions July 30, 2008. Re-signed by the Lions August 18, 2008 and released by the Lions August 22, 2008.
- Signed to the St. Louis Rams practice squad December 12, 2007.
- Signed by the Pittsburgh Steelers as an undrafted free agent May 9, 2007. Released by the Steelers August 27, 2007.
PRO: First-year wide receiver competing for a spot among the team’s wide receivers. Has spent the past three years most on the practice squads of the Detroit Lions (2008-09) and St. Louis Rams (2007).
- Has played in three career games, all in 2009.
2009: Signed to Lions’ practice squad November 3. After spending two weeks on the Lions’ practice squad he was signed to the active roster November 20 and appeared in first career game vs. Cleveland (11/22). Played in three games on the season.
- Saw playing time vs. Cleveland (11/22), Green Bay (11/26) and Chicago (1/3).
- Inactive at Cincinnati (12/6) with a knee injury.
COLLEGE: Fowler was a standout receiver at Grand Valley State where he garnered various honors, including: AP first team All-American, Don Hansen's Football Gazette first-team all-NW Region, Daktronics first-team All-American and D2football.com first-team All-American.
- Set the GVSU single-season receiving yards record with 1,598 yards, which is also the seventh-best single-season total in NCAA history.
- Led the team in receptions (76), receiving yards (1,598) and touchdowns receptions (21).
- Led the nation in receiving yards with 1,598 and receiving touchdowns (21) and led the country in receiving yards per game (106.2) and ranks 13th in scoring per game (9.0).
- Broke the 100-yard receiving mark eight times averaging a touchdown reception every 3.1 catches.
- Fourth in career receptions at GVSU with 141. Second in career touchdowns catches with 28 and ranks second in career receiving yards with 2,601.
- A Michigan native, attended New Haven (Mich.) High School.
- Earned All-Southern Thumb Association honors as a junior and senior. Named all-county in his final two prep campaigns.
- Caught 24 passes for 876 yards and six touchdowns, while rushing for 1,163 yards and five touchdowns on 179 carries as a senior.
- Son of Donald and Sharon Fowler.