2011: Back-up guard and contributor on special teams.
- Saw time at guard vs. Kansas City (9/18). Recovered a RB Keiland Williams fumble on first-and-10 at the Detroit 46-yard line with 2:51 remaining in the game.
2010: Played in all 16 games and contributed on special teams and as a back-up guard.
- Saw time on special teams in the season opener at Chicago (9/12).
- Came in at right guard during the third quarter at Minnesota (9/26) after G Stephen Peterman left with a re-aggravated foot injury.
- Saw action against Green Bay (12/12) as a part of field goal line.ontributes on special teams and as a back-up guard.
2009: Appeared in 15 games (five starts).
- Saw time on special teams at New Orleans (9/13).
- Started at right guard vs. Arizona (12/20) and was part of an offensive line that gained 161 yards on the ground, including Maurice Morris' 126 rushing yards.
2008: Spent several stints on Denver's roster before being ultimately released November 26 and signed with Oakland before being cut December 4.
2007: Played in 10 games with one start for Indianapolis. Did not play in three games and was inactive for three others.
2006: Played Started a career-high 11 games at left guard and appeared in all 16 contests for the second consecutive year on a Colts squad that won Super Bowl XLI.
- Helped Indianapolis post the highest third-down success rate (56.1 percent/105-of-187) in the NFL since the 1970 merger.
- Blocked for a Colts offense that allowed the fewest sacks (15) in the league and averaged an AFC-best 379.4 yards per game.
- Started in an AFC Wild Card Game vs. Kansas City (1/6) and saw time on special teams in the Colts' remaining three postseason games, including Super Bowl XLI vs. Chicago (2/4).
2005: Selected by Indianapolis in the fourth round (19th overall) of the NFL Draft. Appeared in all 16 games with two starts during his rookie campaign.
COLLEGE: Started 20 career games during four seasons at Texas Tech. Spent most of his first three seasons at guard before starting 12 games at center during his senior year.
- Earned honorable mention All-Big 12 Conference honors after not allowing a sack that campaign.
- Earned academic all-conference honors as a junior and sophomore.
- Redshirted as a true freshman.
- Attended Pflugerville High School in Pflugerville, Texas.
- Received first-team all-district and All-Central Texas honors. Lettered in track and field.
- Assisted with the "Colts Day in Schools" program and the Colts' Special Olympics Flag Football Clinic during his time wth that club.
- Majored in history at Texas Tech.
- Dylan Colter Gandy was born on March 8, 1982, in Harlingen, Texas.