- Third-year guard who comes to Detroit after spending his first three years with the Tampa Bay Buccaneers.
2012: Saw action in three games along the Bucs offensive line.
2011: Inactive for 13 games on the season.
- Saw action in three games at Minnesota (9/18), vs. Chicago (10/23) and at New Orleans (11/6).
2010: Played in nine games and logged four starts as a rookie.
COLLEGE: Started 46 consecutive games on Eastern Kentucky’s offensive line, earning Associated Press All-American honors in 2009, as well as first-team All-Ohio Valley Conference honors in 2008 and 2009.
- Switched from right to left tackle in 2009 as a junior.
- Graduated with a degree in business.
- Four-year letterman and two-time All-State offensive and defensive lineman and tight end at Roane County (W. Va.) High School.
- Finished high school career with 294 tackles, including 14.0 sacks as well as 87 receptions on offense and seven touchdowns.
- Along with the offensive line and tight ends, surprised 26 single mothers with gifts for the holidays in December 2010.
- Visited Metropolitan Ministries to prepare food and spend time with kids in the Ministries’ after school program in November 2010.
- Married to Brittany Hardman.