COLLEGE:Four-year receiver at Central Michigan with great hands and flashy speed across the middle.
- Finished his career as a Chippewa ranked third in program history in receptions (230) and fifth in receiving yards (2,729).
2012: Named third team All-Mid-American Conference as a senior and also earned second team Capital One Academic All-America honors.
- Ended his career by recording a reception in 42 consecutive games, tying for the second longest active streak in the NCAA.
- Led the team with 74 receptions and ranked second on the team in receiving yards (840) and receiving yards per game (64.6).
- Recorded a team-high 105 receiving yards on eight catches against Iowa.
- Hauled in nine catches for a game-high 108 yards at Toledo to move into fifth all-time for receiving yards in school history.
- Scored first two touchdowns of the season and caught seven passes for 111 yards against Ball State, moving into sole position of third place on Central Michigan’s all-time reception list.
- Continued his catch streak with one catch for 24 yards against Miami (Ohio).
- Finished his career with a 10-catch, 101-yard performance in the Little Caesars Pizza Bowl, including the 11-yard game-winning touchdown.
2011: All-MAC third team selection as a receiver and recipient of Central Michigan’s Ring of Honor award, which is presented to the player who best exemplifies great leadership on and off the field.
- Was also a Capital One CoSIDA Academic All-American second team selection and Academic All-MAC Honoree as the team’s co-captain.
- Scored the Chippewa’s first points of the season on a 45-yard touchdown reception against South Carolina State and recorded 53 receiving yards on four catches in the game.
- Caught four passes for 37 yards and a touchdown at N.C. State.
- Hauled in nine passes for a season-high 103 yards and rushed two times for 11 yards against Eastern Michigan.
- Had eight receptions for 99 yards and a touchdown at Ball State.
2010: Started seven games at wide receiver, receiving second team All-MAC accolades as well as third team All-MAC honors as a punt returner.
- Recorded the sixth 1,000-yard season by a receiver in school history, becoming only the fifth different CMU player to reach 1,000 receiving yards in a single season.
- His 1,137 receiving yards in 2010 rank third in school history and his 83 receptions are fifth most in school history.
- Ranked eighth nationally in receiving yards per game (94.8 avg), 11th in receptions (6.9 avg) and 13th in total receiving yards (1,137).
- Caught a touchdown and had a career-long 81-yard kickoff return against Hampton.
- His 70-yard reception in the third quarter at Temple was the longest of his career.
- Scored his first career rushing touchdown on a 31-yard dash in a loss at Northwestern.
- Finished the season with six 100-yard receiving games.
2009: Played in all 14 games as a freshman, making seven starts. Caught at least one pass in 11 games played.
- Caught three passes for 27 yards and a touchdown against Ohio in the MAC Championship Game.
- Three-year starter at receiver at Rochester Adams (Mich.) High School where he was part of back-to-back OAA championship teams in 2007 and 2008.
- Helped lead his team to a 12-1 record and a regional championship in 2007.
- Ranked No. 18 on the Detroit Free Press Fab 50, setting school records with 52 receptions, 985 receiving yards and 12 touchdowns as a senior.
- Also rushed for 440 yards and seven scores in 2008.
- Selected to play in 2009 Michigan High School Football Coaches Association All-Star Game.