- College of Fine, Performing & Communication Arts
- College of Liberal Arts and Sciences
- School of Library and Information Science
- School of Medicine (Ph.D./Master's Candidates)
- College of Nursing
- Eugene Applebaum College of Pharmacy and Health Sciences
- School of Business Administration
- College of Education
- College of Engineering
- School of Social Work
- Gates – Doors will open at 8am for the morning ceremony and at 2pm for the afternoon ceremony.
- Upon arrival graduates should make their way to Gate A for check-in.
- Graduates must be in their seats 45 minutes prior to the start of the ceremony.
- Guests should enter Gates B & G, because the ceremony is set up on the east end of the field.
- Guests must be in their seats 30 minutes prior to the start of the ceremony.
- Time – The morning ceremony is scheduled to start at 10am. The afternoon ceremony is scheduled to start at 4pm
- Tickets are required for guests. Each eligible student may receive up to (15) guest tickets. Guest admission to Ford Field is by ticket only. Children ages two and under do not require a ticket.
- ADA parking is available in Lot 4 and the Ford Field Parking Deck. All parking is available on a first come, first serve basis.
- Wheelchairs are available from the Guest Services locations inside of each entrance if guests need assistance.
Items Not Permitted
- Same as our standard policy, except video cameras are allowed. Please Note: noisemaking devices, balloons, food, or beverages are not permitted.
- Graduates are not allowed to wear high-heeled/spiked shoes.
- The stage will be positioned on the east end of the field.
- Guest seating is available in the seating bowl; graduates will be seated on the field. Guest seating is general admission on a first come, first serve basis.
- Ford Field concessions will be open from the time gates open until the start of each ceremony.
For additional questions, please visit www.commencement.wayne.edu