Gates – Gates A & G will open at 8:45am.
Graduates Arrival Time - All graduates must arrive at Ford Field by 9:30am for the graduate assembly.
- ADA parking is available in Lot 4 and the Ford Field Parking Deck. All parking is available on a first come, first serve basis.
- Wheelchairs are available from the Guest Services locations inside of each entrance if guests need assistance.
Ford Field Directions
Items Not Permitted
- Same as our standard policy, except video cameras are allowed. Please Note: noisemaking devices, balloons, food, or beverages are not permitted.
If you would like to order a DVD of the ceremony, click here
- Graduates are not allowed to wear high-heeled/spiked shoes.
- The stage will be positioned in the west end zone of the field.
- Guest seating is available in the seating bowl; graduates will be seated on the field. Guest seating is general admission on a first come, first serve basis.
- Ford Field concessions will be open.
- For additional questions, please visit: http://www.wcccd.edu/pdfs/2014/2014%20Information%20Flyer.pdf