Lions Uncaged! Open Practice
The Detroit Lions will hold Lions Uncaged! presented by Pepsi, Dunham’s Sports and Cottage Inn Pizza on Saturday, August 7 at Ford Field. The event will feature an autograph session and public practice. No tickets are required for entry.
Schedule of Events
- Ford Field gates open (3 p.m.)
- Autograph Session (3-3:45 p.m.)
- Practice (4 p.m.)
- Fans will have the chance to get up close and personal with their favorite players during the full-team autograph session from 3-3:45 p.m.
- To accommodate as many fans as possible, there will be a one autograph from each player limit and autographs will not be personalized. Additionally, some autograph stations may be closed prior to the end of the autograph session due to high demand and time constraints.
- Fans will be permitted to take pictures, but photos with players will not be allowed. Autographs will be on a first-come basis and are not guaranteed. Players will be at various locations throughout the stadium.
For safety during the event, fans should be aware that certain items are not permitted at Ford Field. Those items not permitted into Ford Field are in accordance with NFL Best Practices and are strictly enforced during Detroit Lions home football games and stadium events.
Guests should return these items to their vehicles or place them in the trash receptacles, prior to gate entry. Prohibited items may also be confiscated by Ford Field staff. Ford Field is not responsible for any items left at the gates or in the trash receptacles. Under no circumstances will the items be checked at the gates.
- Ford Field reserves the right to expand or modify the items prohibited at any time. Ford Field Operations will determine if specific items typically not permitted for stadium events are suitable for the autograph session.
- Prohibited and Restricted Items: Aerosol cans (hair spray, mace, pepper spray, etc.); Animals (except service animals to aid guests with disabilities); Backpacks, luggage, grocery & paper bags, duffle bags, large bags, large purses or large camera cases; Balloons (air or helium); Balls (beach balls, footballs, baseballs, etc.); Banners; Cameras with lenses longer than five inches; Coolers of any kind, including small soft pack coolers; Decals, stickers, confetti or glitter; Electronic equipment including laptop computers, video recorders, video cameras and tripods; Fireworks; Food, beverages or liquids (cans, bottles or boxes); Illegal substances; Laser pointers; Markers (permanent) and/or paint; Noisemaking devices (bells, horns, kazoos, whistles, etc.); Objects that can be used as missiles or projectiles (sticks, bats, clubs, frisbees, etc.); Strollers and infant/car seats or carriers; Umbrellas.
- No weapons are allowed in the Stadium. Possession of a firearm or any other weapon is strictly forbidden. Possession of such a weapon will result in immediate confiscation, ejection and possible arrest.
- The following items will be permitted after inspection: Binoculars; Cameras (must comply with the camera lens limit); Diaper bags (only if accompanied by a child); Small bags, purses, fanny packs, camera & binocular cases must comply with the maximum size for entry, 8 1/2” x 14” x 10”; Small radios (must be used with an earpiece); Signs & Clothing must comply with standards of taste and decency - no profane or offensive messages. Signs must not block another guest’s view.
More Events »