Yes, it's only the preseason, but Detroit's first two games were night and day.
The win against the Jets at Ford Field had high entertainment value for fans as rookie DE Ziggy Ansah came away with an interception return for a touchdown, RB
In stark contrast, the Lions struggled in a loss at Cleveland.
The starting offense as a whole struggled as well. In five series vs. the Browns, QB
It's back to the practice field to prepare for the team's third preseason game -- the one that typically sees the starters play for the longest amount of time -- against the New England Patriots at Ford Field on Thursday.
More about Thursday's game and what lies ahead:
- The Lions signed two defensive tackles -- John Drew and Justin Bannan -- on Friday and a linebacker -- Rocky McIntosh -- on Saturday.
- Detroitlions.com Senior Writer Tim Twentyman took to Twitter to answer 10 of Lions' fans most pressing questions following Thursday's loss.
- One of the more glaring takeaways from Thursday's game was the importance of having Johnson on the field.
- Bush was a bright spot for the Lions as he accumulated 59 all-purpose yards.
- Said Bush after the game, "We should be concerned a little bit, no doubt. We're better than that and we have to hold ourselves accountable because we have to put points on the board."