We look forward to seeing you Sunday, November 18th as the Lions take on the Packers! The game is sold out with an additional standing room only crowd, so be sure to arrive early so you don't miss any of the excitement!
Arrive early this Sunday to enjoy:
- Visit the Bud Light Bar (Brush Street), Bud Light Party Zone (near Section 238/239) or the Corner Lounge (northeast corner of the stadium near section 224) between 11:00 AM - 12:30 PM and take advantage of $5 drafts, complimentary hot dog and sausage bar and prize giveaways
- First 50,000 fans who enter the stadium will receive a 'Salute to Service' wristband presented by USAA as a part of the Lions 'Salute to Service' game
- Chance to win Pregame Sideline Passes!
1. Twitter contest:
- Follow 'DetroitLionsNFL' on Twitter
- Enter the stadium BEFORE 11:30 AM
- Take a photo of yourself inside the stadium and tag it with the hashtag: #beattherush
- Ten (10) winners will be selected at random to receive two (2) pregame sideline passes and enjoy a once in a lifetime experience
2. 'Salute to Service' Wristbands Presented by USAA:
- Enter the stadium at Gates A, B, C and G before 11:30 AM
- For fans entering Gates A, B, C and G, there will be five (5) randomly selected USAA wristbands with attached silver tickets
- Upon receiving your silver ticket, report to the registration table (location included on ticket) and redeem for two (2) pregame sideline passes for Sunday's game
Insider Tips on Beating the Rush
Gates open 2 hours before kickoff: For a 1:00 PM kickoff, gates open at 11:00 AM. Lines typically peak 45 minutes prior to kickoff which is the busiest period for entry and therefore wait times are extended. Please allow extra time for traffic, parking and gate inspection. Enter at Gates A, B, C, D, E, F & G.
Inspections: As mandated by the NFL, everyone entering Ford Field is subject to a physical screening. Upon reaching the hand-wanding area, remove ALL items from your pockets and place them either in your hands or a bag. Items include:
- Cell phones
- Loose change
- Cigarette or gum packs with foil
- Any other item that would set off the magnetic wand
Additional items such as bags, purses, binoculars and other carried items will continue to be searched upon entry
Parking: Only park in recommended parking areas including lots & garages managed by Ford Field, Olympia Development and the City of Detroit. Parking on city streets or in no parking or standing zones is not recommended.
Tickets: Make sure to bring the correct ticket(s) for the correct game.
Items Prohibited: Footballs, umbrellas, strollers, food, beverages, water bottles, pocket knives and small soft pack coolers are among the items not allowed into the stadium.
Text Assist: If you have a problem or wish to discreetly report an unruly fan text the word "LIONS," the issue and location to 69050. Operational only during home games at Ford Field.
Guest Code of Conduct: We ask that all guests adhere to the Code of Conduct.
We appreciate your cooperation in making Ford Field an enjoyable, safe and friendly experience for all!