|Address/Account Name Changes
Please keep us informed about account adjustments such as address changes, contact changes for organizations, new phone numbers, etc. Submit new information (on letterhead, if applicable) in writing along with a copy of your photo identification to: Ford Field Ticket Office, 2000 Brush St., Detroit, MI 48226. Always refer to your account number when corresponding with the Ford Field Ticket Office. It is the responsibility of the season ticket holder to notify us of any account changes. Advance Ticket Sales
The Ford Field Ticket Office is located outside of Gate A on the southwest side of the stadium. During Lions games, advance ticket sales for upcoming events at Ford Field will be sold at the indoors ticket windows, just inside of Gate A. Children
Children two (2) years of age and under will be permitted to enter Ford Field for Detroit Lions home games without a ticket. They must be seated on a parent or guardian's lap and must not interfere with the sightlines and/or enjoyment of other fans. Strollers, infant car seats and carriers are not permitted. Club Seats
Club Seats are available. Click Herefor more information, or call 313-262-2013.
Season tickets which are lost, stolen, or destroyed may be replaced with a seat authorization pass for an individual game. The fee for an authorization pass is equal to the face value of the lost or misplaced ticket. Payment must be made by cash or check only, at the time the pass is issued. If the unusedticket(s) are returned to the Ticket Office no later than ten days after the end of the season, a refund will be issued to the Season Ticket Holder of Record. This policy also applies to tickets that are presented at the Ford Field entrance gate bearing the wrong date. If possible, please contact the Ticket Office prior to the event date in this situation. On game or event day, the Ticket Office will be able to assist no earlier than two hours prior to kickoff.
The Detroit Lions and Ford Field will revoke the season ticketsof those individuals whose conduct is determined inappropriate. Please be aware that the Season Ticket Holder is accountable for the conduct of his or her guests. Should a guest using the season tickets behave in unacceptable ways, the season tickets will be revoked, even if the Season Ticket Holder is not directly involved. We invite you to report any unruly and unacceptable conduct to Ford Field security.
Season Ticket Account Policy
This Season Ticket Account Policy (the "Policy") of the Detroit Lions, Inc. ("DLI") governs the purchase by the person or entity identified as the account holder ("Account Holder") of season tickets ("Season Tickets") for those certain seats ("Seats") designated in the Account Holder's season ticket account ("Season Ticket Account") for Detroit Lions games ("Games") at Ford Field. All Account Holders are bound by this Policy.
1. Season Ticket Accounts. A Season Ticket Account is a revocable license issued annually by DLI. Season Ticket Accounts are subject to the terms, conditions and policies, including the Fan Code of Conduct, established from time to time by DLI. The current policies may be modified and supplemented at any time by DLI. Any modifications or new policies will be effective when adopted. Account Holders should not rely upon or have any expectation that the policies presently applicable to Season Ticket Accounts will be applicable at any time in the future.
2. Annual Renewal. Account Holders are valued customers of DLI, and DLI will diligently attempt to accommodate its customers. However, the opportunity to establish Season Ticket Accounts and purchase Season Tickets from year-to-year is a privilege granted by DLI. Neither a Season Ticket Account, nor the opportunity to establish a Season Ticket Account from year-to-year, constitutes any form of legal or equitable right. Account Holders should not form any manner of reliance on the privilege to establish a Season Ticket Account and purchase Season Tickets from year-to-year, and there is no prescriptive right to establish a Season Ticket Account and purchase Season Tickets annually. The location of the Seats for Season Tickets in a Season Ticket Account from year-to-year is determined by DLI in its sole discretion.
3. Limited Right to Resell. Ticket Exchange by Ticketmaster allows Account Holders to sell their Season Tickets securely online through their Season Ticket Accounts. Resale is not permitted in and around Ford Field and may result in fine or arrest. Violation of these restrictions may result in termination of the Season Ticket Account. Account Holders will be responsible for any liability or damages caused by their conduct and the conduct of anyone else using the applicable Seats. Inappropriate behavior, improper conduct or violations of law by anyone using such Seats at Games will be deemed to be a breach of this Policy by the Account Holder, and may result in the termination of your Season Ticket Account.
4. Limited Transfer Policy. Season Ticket Accounts are nontransferable without the prior approval of DLI, which approval may be withheld by DLI in its discretion. In the event that you intend to transfer or assign your Season Ticket Account to another person or business entity, the Account Holder must contact the Ford Field Ticket Office in order to discuss the proposed transfer or assignment.
5. Fan Conduct. DLI is committed to creating a safe, comfortable and enjoyable experience for everyone. DLI wants all fans attending games to enjoy the experience in a responsible fashion. When attending games, patrons utilizing the Season Tickets of an Account Holder are required to refrain from the following behavior:
6. Revocation of Season Ticket Accounts. DLI reserves the right to revoke any Season Ticket and Season Ticket Account without refund as a result of, without limitation, (a) violation of any of this Policy, (b) violation of applicable law or any of the other policies of DLI or Ford Field, (c) any form of fraudulent activity, (d) the purchase of tickets to Games for the purpose and intent of reselling the tickets on the secondary market through outlets other than Ticket Exchange by Ticketmaster, and (e) the use of tickets to games for sweepstakes, contests or promotions without the express written consent of the NFL and DLI.
7. Miscellaneous. DLI is not responsible for, and the ticket holder assumes all risks incident to, the Game to which the ticket admits the holder, including the risk of lost, stolen or damaged property or personal injury. The ticket holder will not transmit or aid in transmitting any picture, account or description (whether text, data or visual) in any media now or hereafter existing of all or any part of the football game or related events. Breach of the foregoing may result in legal action against the ticket holder. The ticket holder grants to the NFL, DLI and their designees the irrevocable permission to use his or her voice or likeness in any media now or hereafter existing in connection with all or any part of the Game or related events, for any purpose whatsoever, including the commercial purposes of the NFL, DLI and their sponsors, licensees, advertisers or broadcasters. A ticket holder may not enter the Game or otherwise use a ticket for advertising, promotion or other commercial purposes (including contests, sweepstakes and giveaways) without the express written consent of the NFL and DLI. THE DATE AND TIME OF EACH GAME IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE BY THE NFL IN ACCORDANCE WITH ITS SCHEDULING POLICIES OR AS A RESULT OF OTHER ACTIONS OR EVENTS BEYOND THE NFL'S CONTROL. NO REFUND WILL BE PROVIDED IF TICKET HOLDER CANNOT ATTEND. You and your belongings may be searched upon entry into Ford Field, and prohibited items may be confiscated. By tendering a ticket and entering Ford Field, you consent to such searches and waive any related claims that you might have against the NFL, its Member Clubs, DLI, and their respective directors, officers, employees, affiliates and agents. If you elect not to consent to these searches, you will be denied entry into Ford Field.