- Entrants must be 18 years or older to purchase a raffle ticket.
- Unauthorized persons copying, selling, or altering tickets are subject to prosecution.
- Raffle prize will be paid to raffle winner by check within 60 days of the date the prize is claimed (federal tax withholding may apply).
- The winning Detroit Lions 50/50 Raffle ticket is the only valid receipt for claiming a prize.
- Detroit Lions 50/50 Raffle tickets will be sold during Lions games at the Ford Field. Raffle tickets may be purchased at the following prices: 2 for $5, 5 for $10, 20 for $20, and 80 for $40.
- Tickets will be on sale throughout the main Ford Field concourse, the Pride Plaza on Brush St., the Bud Light Party Zone and the Corner Lounge.
- One winning ticket number will be selected in the fourth quarter of each Lions game at Ford Field by random computer generated drawing. Official winner will be awarded 50% of gross raffle proceeds for that date. The remaining proceeds will be shared between the Josephine Ford Cancer Institute and Detroit Lions Charities.
- Ticket holders need not be present to win. The winning ticket holder’s share must be claimed within 60 days of the Raffle date by presenting the original winning ticket at the Guest Services desk located in Gate A at Ford Field, or by contacting the Detroit Lions at 313-262-2000.
- The winning ticket number will be announced in the fourth quarter on the scoreboard and posted at the Guest Services desk inside Gate A and at detroitlions.com/5050.
- The winning ticket may be redeemed at the Guest Services desk inside Gate A at Ford Field, or by contacting the Detroit Lions at 313-262-2000 or email@example.com.
|Lions vs. Bengals
|Lions vs. Bills
|Lions vs. Titans
|Lions vs. Eagles
|Lions vs. Rams
|Lions vs. Redskins
|Lions vs. Jaguars
|Lions vs. Vikings
|Lions vs. Bears
|Lions vs. Packers