- Entrants must be 18 years or older to purchase a raffle ticket.
- Unauthorized persons copying, selling, or altering tickets are subject to prosecution.
- Raffle prize will be paid to raffle winner by check within 60 days of the date the prize is claimed (federal tax withholding may apply).
- The winning Detroit Lions 50/50 Raffle ticket is the only valid receipt for claiming a prize.
- Detroit Lions 50/50 Raffle tickets will be sold during Lions games at the Ford Field. Raffle tickets may be purchased at the following prices: 2 for $5, 5 for $10, 20 for $20, and 80 for $40.
- Tickets will be on sale throughout the main Ford Field concourse, the Pride Plaza on Brush St., the Bud Light Party Zone and the Corner Lounge.
- One winning ticket number will be selected in the fourth quarter of each Lions game at Ford Field by random computer generated drawing. Official winner will be awarded 50% of gross raffle proceeds for that date. The remaining proceeds will be shared between the Josephine Ford Cancer Institute and Detroit Lions Charities.
- Winner must be present at game to claim winnings.
- The winning ticket number will be announced in the fourth quarter on the scoreboard and posted at the Guest Services desk inside Gate A and at detroitlions.com/5050.
- The winning ticket may be redeemed at the Guest Services desk inside Gate A at Ford Field, or by contacting the Detroit Lions at 313-262-2000 or firstname.lastname@example.org.